lost a foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmh

Reaction score
We lost a much anticipated foal this morning about 5:00 AM. The colt was presented with the ears and forehead first and front legs bent at the knee and folded up along his neck. He was dead when he came out, we did everything we could to try to get him to breath...to no avail. :no:

We are just sick about this loss, his sire was Circle S Raz Ma Taz and dam is Circle S Sheeza Doll.

Very nice pinto colt.

The mare is doing fine and should be ok the vet said.

Steph

SO very sorry for your loss....
default_sad.png

I am so sorry for your loss.

I hope your little mare recovers quickly ...glad she is doing well.

So sorry for your loss. One of the pitfalls of breeding and so hard to understand.

Joyce

I am so sorry for your loss, but thank goodness you were able to get him out, without damage to your mare.

I am also sorry that you lost the foal. It is so heartbreaking to lose a foal especially one that is so anticipated. Bless you.

I am so sorry! It is like a punch in the gut. I lost a gorgeous black and white colt last year as struggling to get him out as both legs were up over his head. It is heartbreaking. I am glad to hear that your mare is ok. God bless.

Sheri

[SIZE=14pt]So very sorry for your loss.... believe me I TOTALLY understand.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I too wish to offer my condolences on your loss. This has been a tough year, we all know foal loss is part of the business, but it is never easy to deal with, especially when it is one you have looked soo forward to. Give the poor mare an extra hug, she suffered a terrible loss too.

[SIZE=18pt]I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. I lost our one and only foal. Hugs and prayers.[/SIZE]

Christy

I'm so sorry for your lost foal. It had to be beautiful with those parents. Prayers that your little mare is okay.

So sorry to hear of your loss of your little guy...

Sorry for your loss. I know that it is rough losing foals!

Latest posts

Back