Loss for a forum member

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
I got an email from the OK mini horse club saying she passed away.
default_sad.png

She had played the Secret Santa in the past and seemed like a nice lady. I'm very sad to hear we lost her.

Her LB forum name was Thunder.

(Is this right? Does anyone know?)

La Donna Black passed away on Saturday, February 21. Graveside services will be Wednesday, 10 a.m. at Park Grove Cemetery.

Maybe it wasn't her, but a family member? Does anyone know?

Va Lynda? Or LaDonna? The above was copied from the email I got. But I don't know the family well.

I'm so sad for her family and friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Va Lynda and family, I send my most sincere condolences on your loss.
default_crybaby.gif

Hello to everyone.

My name is Va Lynda Ann and I go by the forum name "Thunder". Every once in a while my father John will post under my name as well.

I lost my mother, La Donna, Saturday morning around 3am. She went into the hospital the day after Valentine's Day and spent a very difficult week fighting one thing after another.

She is finally at peace and will know no more pain.

My mother and I were very close and I will miss her terribly. She was a very special lady and touched many people in her life. Thank you to all who have sent emails and sent their prayers our way. They are greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Oh no! I was afraid it was your mom. (if it wasn't you)

I'm SO sorry Va Lynda.
default_sad.png

My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your dad, your family and your mom's friends.

I am so sorry for your loss, Va Lynda Ann. (((hugs))) I'm praying for you and your family.

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry Va Lynda...........

Please know my thoughts are with you and your family at this time.
default_wub.png

OH I'm so sorry Va Lynda to hear about this. May God Bless you and your family with Peace in the coming weeks. Joyce

I am so sorry for your loss Va Lynda Ann. My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family.

Va Lynda prayers are coming for you and your family in the loss of your Mother. {{{{Hugs}}}}

My deepest sympathy is being sent to you and your family. You will be in my prayers. ((((HUGS))))

Va Lynda Ann, kids and John,

I am so sorry to hear this news. Your mom was such a very, very nice lady. She was such a help at our horse shows. I know lots of folks will miss her. However, she is now at peace, with no more pain and we will all see her again! There really isn't much to say, sorry doesn't sound like near enough. But please know you and the family are in Curt's and my thoughts and prayers.

Love to all,

Pam

My thoughts and prayers go out to you right now. <<hugs>>

Latest posts

Back