Loren's Frog

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren&Rocky

Reaction score
Look how cute!! The frog stayed on his shoulder for several minutes and several times! Loren is the "Frog Whisperer"!!
aktion033.gif

lorentrainrocky1004.jpg

lorentrainrocky1001.jpg

He has such nice beautiful eyes and the frog to.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OK that is TOO cute- however if it starts croaking "Who's a pretty frog then" or Loren starts looking for a peg leg and asking about pieces of eight........RUN!!!!
smile.gif

Too cute!!
wub.gif
wub.gif

But, I have to ask from pure curiousity (sp?). All of your pictures have horsegroomingsupplies.com at the bottom right hand corner. What is that for?

_minihorses4ever_ said:
Too cute!!
wub.gif

wub.gif

But, I have to ask from pure curiousity (sp?). All of your pictures have horsegroomingsupplies.com at the bottom right hand corner. What is that for?

473963[/snapback]

I load them there and then I can post them here. I have a limitid amount of space on my web site, so I use Horse Grooming Supply to post my pictures.
biggrin.gif
I guess the name in the corner is their way of advertizing.

Loren&Rocky said:
_minihorses4ever_ said:
Too cute!!
wub.gif

wub.gif

473963[/snapback]

I load them there and then I can post them here. I have a limitid amount of space on my web site, so I use Horse Grooming Supply to post my pictures.
biggrin.gif
I guess the name in the corner is their way of advertizing.

473966[/snapback]

Okay, I have been wondering!
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back