Looooonnng weekend at W W Miniatures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]It's been a very long and sleepless weekend here at our farm! Starting Saturday night at 9:20 PM we delivered our first baby of 08, which I posted earlier! Then Sunday morning, just as I hung up the phone from talking to Judy Zachary, another mare went into labor! It was a textbook delivery, and another boy, twin to the first boy I posted! (delivered this one by myself) All going good and we were exhausted, so we decided to lay down around 9 PM for a few hours then check on the new boys! My beeper went off at 12:15 AM this morning and we had another mare down pushing! Ran to the barn and Cindy Lou was having her baby! She's a maiden and it was a very tight delivery! Had to give her a little help, but for the most part it was textbook! Another beautiful boy, this time by Sultan!
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

Finally got to lay down again at 3AM! :DOH! Alarm for work went off at 6 AM! So off to work I go! I'll have more pix to share as soon as I get time to take some!
default_yes.gif
Where's that filly fairy hiding??
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

Bill

Congrats on the boys. Come on guys share that filly fairy with them
default_biggrin.png

Congrats on the new foals.

I sure hope the fairy starts making rounds too.

Wishing you all the best.

Ellen

I'm EXHAUSTED from just reading that! My gosh Bill!

Congratulations on your 'foaling storm'!

The filly fairy was here for a while but I haven't seen her lately. If I see her I'll tell her to GO EAST!
default_yes.gif

Charlotte

Congratulations on your 3 healthy colts!! Sorry the filly fairy has been eluding you. Can't wait for pictures.

Tammie~

Oh my... I couldn't handle that many back to back! Congratulations on surviving it!

Congratulations on your babies! What a wonderful, and tiring weekend!

Congratulations,

Robin

Congratulations, Bill! Whew, that makes me tired just thinking about that many so close together and NO SLEEP!
default_biggrin.png

Yep, I think somebody needs to spread that filly fairy around a bit. I think my next foal will be a colt and I sure would appreciate some fillies after that!
default_smile.png

Congratulations, Bill, on your three handsome, I'm sure, little boys! I'm going to be facing the same situation as you did when mine all start popping at the same time.
default_wacko.png

Rita

Latest posts

Back