Looking for some help with mares papers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dairygirl

Reaction score
Does anyone here know how I can contact Marianne Fiorenza of Char Mar Farms?

Long story short I ended up with a nice little buckskin mare that is A and R papered. I have the R papers already transfered but the last owner lost the A papers. She told me she would help me get them but I hate to keep asking her when this has gone on for months and she has other things going on in her life right now and doesn't really need me bugging her about it. So I thought I would ask for a little help.

The mare's name is Fanta C and is very nice. She has 3 registered foals with AMHA already.

Marianne Fiorenza is the last recorded owner of Fanta C. I would just like to ask her if she would help me get a duplicate of them.

[SIZE=8pt]I had a similar experience. I knew the last state of residence of the man I was looking for, and contacted the clubs in that state. I was able to find the man, and he was happy to help me. With so many people going to cell phones now, and not regular phones, it is harder to locate someone. [/SIZE]

It would be nice if people would put their horse registries on their "change of address" list!
default_smile.png

I know this lady is in southeast Texas around the Beaumont area, but I don't know if she is still there or not.

She is so pretty and worth those AMHA papers. Lucky I do have her R but wouldn't it be nice to have both.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

I live in southeast Texas, am sending you a pm with her address and number from the 2010 phone book

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much. I'll be giving her a call tonight and I sure hope she is in a good mood. LOL.

Latest posts

Back