looking for home for 2007 colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmh

Reaction score
We are looking for a good home for our 2007 colt that has a slight offbite. I do not want to take him to the sale barn where who knows what kind of home he will get or how he will be treated. I cannot do that to a horse, just dump him and forget it.

He would be an excellent companion (after he is gelded, he is still a stallion at this point). Born June 2007, he is ready to be weaned. He has had E/W, tetanus and flu shot. Hooves trimmed and dewormed every 6-8 weeks, just like the rest of our horses.

He is black and white. $200....he sells without papers.

Here are his photos:

streakeroffleadside.jpg

Streakerleadside.jpg

Streakerteeth.jpg

If you know of someone wanting a pet or a companion for their mini, please contact me ASAP. Thanks

Steph

Good luck finding him a home. I would like to point out even with an off bite, he could make someone a nice show gelding
default_yes.gif

he is so cute! I wish he were closer to me (Iam in Fl), I would take him in a heartbeat, to be a buddy to my Aug 5 colt. he too will be gelded and I think they would have a great time together. Good luck!!!

Latest posts

Back