Looking for Harley

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakota_Elder

Reaction score
I recently purchased a stallion named Rocking D's Razzle Dazzle. He only was bred once then sold as a child's pet. The foal was a filly named Harlequin's Razzle Dazzle or Harley for short. The filly was sold to a Patricia Dallas in Florida. I would like to locate the filly and see what she looks like. Is there any way I can locate her? I have one photo.Razz's daughter.jpg

Her name is My Dazzles Harlequin I hope you can find some new news about her and also her best friend sold with her to the same person she was named Stars Chickadee...both had Bowens RRR prefix.

Registered names in A & R

Bowens RRR My Dazzles Harlequin

Bowens RRR Stars Chickadee

Diane on here may have the stud book and might can tell you if Pat ever transferred their papers out of my name.

Last edited by a moderator:
One has been changed, Debby, but Harlequin is still in your name and was never brought permanent..

BOWENS RRR STARS CHICKADEE

NAME REG. NO FOAL DATE S CL BT ST HT

BOWENS RRR STARS CHICKADEE A 159852 04/11/2005 M ABA PD - 30.000

SIRE DANCING CLOUD CHEROKEE STAR A 85002 ASR DN - 30.500

DAM LITTLE AMERICAS DAFFY OF LHH A 76332 SSR PD - 30.500

BRDR DEBBY J BOWEN

OWNR JOANN GIDDENS

BOWENS RRR MY DAZZLES HARLEQUIN

NAME REG. NO FOAL DATE S CL BT ST HT

BOWENS RRR MY DAZZLES HARLEQUIN A 150550 04/04/2004 M LBK PD RV 00.000

SIRE ROCKING DS MR RAZZLE DAZZLE A 124897 LSR DN - 34.000

DAM SHAMSTONES MY HEART WILL GO ON A 96437 SBK DN - 32.250

BRDR DEBBY J BOWEN

OWNR DEBBY J BOWEN RAMBLIN ROSE RANCH

Last edited:
Thanks Diane! It's nice to see someone put Chick in their name. i hope her medical information was passed along with her. It's so hard when you sell horses and want all their info. to stay with them. I hope she has a good home. Her and Harley were best friends, I'd never seen 2 horses as dependent on each other as those two were.

I wonder if Pat still has Harley, may never know. Is she still in my name on AMHR? it could be she went oversize and Pat sold her R only.

By the way,.... Razzy is awesome stallion. Well mannered and the most beautiful head and nice conformation. I bred him to a CCMF mare for 2014. We'll see if he puts as nice a head and neck as his on the foal, if so I have 2 more mares for him. He's a diamond in the ruff hidden .... We're going to try him with a cart and see how well that works..

Like I told you I've not heard from Pat since she moved from Roberta Ga. that was in early '08 I think. What I know about her was that she was in Minis for 20 to 25 years in Florida before having to sell all and move to Ga. Then she started rebuilding her herd. She bought a lot of mini mares from Donna at the old Rocking D Ranch in Dublin so all of those went with her when she moved back to Fla. too. Off the top of my head I know one was named Rockin D's Hanna.

If you can contact Chicks new owner you might be able to get Pats where abouts.

According to Donna the last time she spoke with Pat she had moved a couple times down there and she's not heard from her since since '09. In '09 I know she had several horses for sale on Horsetopia with the same phone number but under different towns .Center Hill, Bushnell and Alpaca for sale under Keystone Heights. It goes to show no matter how hard you try to place your horses with good referenced homes they are liable to end up anywhere.

I'll add here a few photos of Harley when I sold her.

harley_sidefacing.jpg5.jpg

wow here's a blast from the past... a photo of me and your boy Razz

me_and_my_man_winter2002.jpg

that's not Harley behind me. Wow this looks weird. It was taken right after we cleared this acre and before stumps were removed..sure didn't have to mow it then!

thank you! I loved my Razzy! I spent a LOT of time with him.

I bought him when he was advertised on Lil Beginnings!

I was new to minis, had always been a big horse appy farm. When I saw his foal photo with his Dam I had to have him. He was a couple weeks old then, I bought him and Donna delivered him to me when he was almost 4 months.

I found my little man on a Canadian owned mini horse site and low and behold he was from right here only 20 miles away from me!!... so it was meant to be. Donna was and is still a great friend, she taught me a lot. Having him and meeting Donna like I did was all made possible by Mary Lou's Lil Beginnings community. Not long after I got to know Mary Lou and the rest is history!

I hope he brings you much joy. When I sold him and Bunny to Sheila they got the absolute best home ever. If I could have I would have brought him back here to stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... He's all white now with some varnshing marks. When he gets cleaned up I'll post a picture. Shelia definitely took good care of him and only sold him because she was losing the extra acres she was leasing. Her daughter didn't want him to go...

I felt really bad for her when after all these years she told me she was going to have to re-home him. She sent me photos of him and Bunny over the years, by the last ones he'd almost completely varnished out. I thought he was more handsome. This photo I think was taken the week he left here, he'd already started heavy roaning as a 2 year old.

DSC00137-copy.jpg

I like the color he turned out better than the partial roaning, this is one I got from her in 2012.

Razz2012.jpg

good talking with you. I'll look forward to you posting new photos and seeing his foals! good luck with him

Chickadee is still registered in AMHR to you Debby and her papers never brough permanent.

AMHR - 260191T BOWENS RRR STARS CHICKADEE

Sex: MARE Color: BAY APPALOOSA Height: Mane & Tail: MIXED Date Foaled: 04/11/2005 Markings (1): SCLERA; Date Registered: 06/02/2005 Markings (2): MOTTLING; Current Owner: DEBBY BOWEN Markings (3): FROSTING; Breeder: DEBBY BOWEN

and Harley, too. His papers have not been brought permanent either. POOH!

AMHR - 244496T BOWENS RRR MY DAZZLES HARLEQUIN

Sex: MARE Color: BLACK PINTO Height: Mane & Tail: BLACK & WHITE Date Foaled: 04/04/2004 Markings (1): BOTH FRONT & LEFT REAR WHITE LEGS Date Registered: 05/18/2004 Current Owner: DEBBY BOWEN Breeder: DEBBY BOWEN

Last edited:
uh wonder why she transferred her A and not her R.. oh well thank you so much Diane you are the best!!

Back