Looking for Circle S bred horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini1

Reaction score
Hi- This is the first time I have posted anything here in a long time so bear with me if I mess something up.

I would like to know if anyone out there has any Circle S bred horses and where you are located. Mom and Dad have retired and have disbanded the farm and the breeding program. I have the last 2 of their mares who will have a home with me until the end. I miss the horses and the people and have been getting sentimental for all the fun we had. Just wondering if I could find out where some of my "babies" have gone.

Kelly
default_biggrin.png

Hello, Kelly! We bought Circe S Aces High, 30.5" homozygous black stallion several years ago.

We love him! He's such a gentlemen with the mares and foals....... has produced nothing but fillies so far for us, and they are very refined with beautiful heads, and huge eyes...... which they have inherited from him. Expecting three of his foals in 2008.

There's a link on the stallions page of our website to some of his sisters, all National Champions, and pictures of some of his foals.

Do you still own Circle S Midge, Ace's dam? I thought she was one of the most beautiful Arabian-type mares I've seen, and she certainly produced wonderful offspring, including Circle S Bill Bailey of Century Farms.

Hi Kelly, I used to own Circle S Brite Lites but sold him a few years ago. He sired some really nice frame overos for me!

I still own East Acres Stary Night that I purchased from your mom and dad in 1998. She's simply one of the most beautiful mares I've ever seen!

2-07StaryNight1.jpg

I'll be showing a granddaughter of hers in 2008!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelly,

we have Circle S Billy Cadberry, we love him he has shown well for us and he's siring some really nice foals.

We also have his dam, Night lady, who with his show success Billy made her and amhr superior dam.

Last I knew Billy's sire Circle S Bronco Billy was in Missouri.

I notice Circle S horses out and about often,

Anne

Hi Kelly

Our Gelding Cozy corners just gone bananas

is a son of

Circle S Lady

if you know any info on her I would appreciate it

sire? dam? anything his pedigree doesn't go back on her side at all

Good luck on your search hope you find alot of your babies

Lori

I owned a Circle S son, his mom is for sale on the MHCO website, her name is Circle S Spins Raven Girl. Cute little mare.

Hear is the colt that is out of her he is a beautiful boy and having a great time at his new home, theses pictures are from last summer when I showed him.

SM Raven's Tundra

32" Chestnut Stallion

(Now lives in Ottawa)

Picture169.jpg

Picture174.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a granddaughter of a Circle S horse. The mare I have is Bronco Billy's Lil Sassy and she is the granddaughter of Circle S Bronco Billy who was out of Circle S Midge.. I am in Kansas
default_smile.png

My brother did own Circle S Heez Razin Special Kane for a long time. He was sold a few years back to a lady in ?WA? and now showing pinto.

Kane is out of Hillmans Special K (Kewpie's El Monterry of Arenosa X Flying W Farms Katrina) and Stouts Little Dancer (Stouts Bucky Badger X VHS April Star)

kanebobbie2.jpg
kanebobbie.jpg

He was such a good boy, I believe my daughter was 7 in these photos and Kane about the same age.

Hi Kelly !

We own three Circle S horses........Circle S Sheeza Doll (dam of Vegas) , Circle S Shady Lady and Circle S Painted Vegas.

We are very happy with all three of them. There are photos of all of them on our website. www.kinneyminiatures.com

Take care, good to see you on the forum !

Have a Merry Christmas.

Steph

Hi Kelly !

We own three Circle S horses........Circle S Sheeza Doll (dam of Vegas) , Circle S Shady Lady and Circle S Painted Vegas.

We are very happy with all three of them. There are photos of all of them on our website. www.kinneyminiatures.com

Take care, good to see you on the forum !

Have a Merry Christmas.

Steph

Sorry about the last post I added it was an error. Anyways, we own Circle S Puttin on the Ritz. She is a wonderful mare and has been a great overo producer as well. We purchased her as a weanling and she arrived in Florida as a yearling. I think she likes the Florida weather. As a matter of fact she is due to foal on 1/20/08. Good Luck on your research.

Shirley Danner

Windmill Farm

I own Circle S Cadillac Jack, my dream frame overo. He is one of a kind, and I LOVE him. I couldnt ask for a better behaved tiny stallion. He is loving it here in KY and has a band of about 25 mares.

This is kinda funny as I have a "Circle S" mare......BUT she is a draft mare and currantly weighs in at appx 1700 lbs!!

Oh, Kelly hi! We still see some of the Circle S horses around. If you ever get the chance drop me an email [email protected] We have a Special horse you would be interested in hearing about. Lavonne

Hi Kelly! How the heck are you? I sure am glad to hear from you.

We have Cricle S Bright Reflection, remember her? She just won and won and won during the year we showed her.

Britret.JPG

And her filly did the same thing this past year. Reflections Star Bright. Frank said it was quite a feeling to take her World Champion in the SAME SHOW, SAME CLASS, SAME ARENA as her mother did 8 years before!

12-07SkipperDaughter2.jpg

What horses did you keep from the herd? It was really sad to see them sell that last gorgeous stallion.

There are a LOT of beautiful Circle S horses out there and their quality seems to carry down through the generations.

default_saludando.gif

Charlotte

Charlotte, I just drool every time I see that mare! Unfortunately, I know I don't have enough money laying around for her.

Thanks Jayne, and Bright is still elegant and beautiful even heavy with her next foal and in long winter coat.

Kelly, Circle S Bright Ruby Red Dress is here in Oklahoma City too. TC Mini Farm.

Charlotte

Yep! Here she is! Circle S Bright Ruby Red Dress!

Ruby1_Sept06.jpg

Viki

Latest posts

Back