Looking for Cart Hauler Info!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pwest2u2

Reaction score
Getting ready for the show season and my husband said I should buy a cart hauler. I am talking about the type that mounts to the back of your horse trailer. I have found 2 different ones and would like to hear what others have used, likes and dislikes if anything. I just can"t get the carts up on top of my trailer or down and so this looks like the best thing to get to haul a cart by yourself. Has any one heard of a cart falling off of one?
default_new_shocked.gif

My husband designed one called the Cart Caddy, which I've used for about 8 years now. We too got tired of hoisting carts up onto our mini trailer (cargo trailer at the time...too hard on our neck/back).

Here is a link to it on our website if you would like to see it on different trailers with different carts. We use 2 of them on the back of our new trailer which is a car hauler that has a workshop for our engraving in the front and hauls 7 horses in the rear...no matter how big a trailer he gets...never seem to have room for our carts inside. If I can answer any questions, please email me from the site.

Cherokee Stables Cart Caddy

Not to hijack your thread but I'd like to ask if there are any cart holders that are attached so you can still get into your trailer. I stop and feed and water along the road on long hauls and I can see that the one above would make my chores more complicated.

Ok, I would like to know the same thing do you have to take your cart off the trailer to get into it? I wouldn't like that at all. I thought there would be more people out there using something. Well what do others use or do with there carts??

Back