looking for bucket buddys in Canada

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phoned and they have no idea what I am talking about,was wondering if there are any tack stores here in canada that sells them for sure

I think that's a store wide problem
default_unsure.png
(not knowing what anyone is talking about)

I've never seen them before, sorry.

I bought 3 of these and then discovered that they only work with buckets that have rounded handles. My buckets have a point or "v" in the middle (made to hang on a hook). Well the bend in the handle makes it too hard to fit on the plastic holder.

dang I just checked the buckets I bought and yes they are v shape, has anyone used or is using this one aluminum wall bracket and if so how is it working

aluminum_wall_bracket.jpg

The plastic bucket buddies in the first post should be availible online from TSC. At the very least you can get the item number for the store personel to use to look them up.

We have on or two here and they are pain in the butt to use. As noted some buckets are worse then others.

We use mostly the metal nearly closed hooks that hook into an eyebolt. You have one pictured from horsehealthusa.

Last edited by a moderator:
dang I just checked the buckets I bought and yes they are v shape, has anyone used or is using this one aluminum wall bracket and if so how is it working
View attachment 427
I use the wall bracket type of holder you have pictured and am quite happy with it. It is easy to use and keeps the bucket in place. And it can hold either a large or small bucket.

You can email Arron or Kelly at Never Ending Ranch in Canada and see if they carry them. Just google Never Ending Ranch and it will come up.They sell tack in Canada.

hay people guess what,went to canvasback pet supplies to get dog food and just looking to see if they had anything new in for minis - guess what I saw and they only had 4 of them -

bucket_buddy.jpg

But I am also going to buy - 4 of these as well never hurts to have backups

aluminum_wall_bracket.jpg

I LOVE my bucket buddies!
default_wub.png
I have them in all of my stalls. Great little invention!

Viki

Latest posts

Back