Look what we got for Easter Weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
SNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! Just yesterday all green!!!! Only in Canada!!!!!!!!!!

My daughters Stag and Doe is this Saturday... :eek:

I am so glad we rented 2 Buses for our guests.

Only $10.00 per person there and back home safe.

No drinking and driving here

SnowatEaster20072.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhhhhh,,,,,,,I'll do you one at least as good.

Indiana,,,,,,,last week record highs,,,,,,81

This morning,,,,,-3 wind chill,,,,,,,actual 21,,,,,,,

so in less than a week time,,,,,,,with wind chill,,,,,,we had a 84 degree difference!!!!!!

Now if that isn't insane,,,,,,,,don't know what it :eek: :eek:

Oh,,,,it's up to 33 with snow.
default_wacko.png
:

Crazy!

Here in the South, Arkansas, we are being warned of frost tonight... 32 degrees, and I have heard possible snow too. It NEVER snows here in April! Our last snow is generally Feburary and extreme seldom the 1st part of March.... and this isn't even our Blackberry winter's last cold snap!

~Karen

Ooooh noooo...don't want to see it! Here we are near Ottawa and no snow (yet) but it's sure looking like it wants to. This warm, snow-less weather sure was nice while it lasted.

Ahhhhh, you beat me to it Reble!!!! :bgrin

Frankie, yes last week here, we had record high temps!! I even bathed my big horse because it was soo warm...over 20 C here. My thermometer was reading -5 C and dropping this afternoon!!!!

IMG_9980.jpg

Most of the late morning and afternoon, I couldn't see past the end of the barn...just white!!!! :new_shocked:

My Dad even put the snow blower back on the tractor, because they are calling for a nice little bit of snow....not supposed to be any better until Monday!
default_wacko.png
: :eek:

~kathryn

[SIZE=18pt] :saludando: We got it here too in Southern Ontario! :no: [/SIZE]

Will we ever see summer?
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Look on teh birght side, you guys don't have to go buy dye for your eggs, just hide them and you might not find them until the thaw!!!

You are not alone we had a foot of mud all last week this morning 14 inches of new heavy wet snow. The news says there are 70,000 still without power. Lost ours but finally got it back around noon and so far it is still on. Couldnt do water this morning though thank goodness each of mine have their own water bucket so I robbed from them to make sure everyone had some water until the power came back on. I have wood heat too as well as oil but my daughters house got down to around 45 before the power came back. It looked more like Christmas than Easter this morning.

WOW- I truly feel for all of you, but honestly this is another reason that I LUV TEXAS ! Although we have had lots of crazy thunderstorms lately that TERRIFY my kids,( who would much rather have snow)- I would pick sweating over freezing anyday. Oh, for those of you that didn't see my previous post, we bought our first mini at Christmas for my then 3 year old, she turned 4 on Tuesday & her new baby colt( Pistol/Pickle- whatever Kynedi decides to call him), turned a week old on the same day ! Good luck to all of you battling the snow !

Don't miss that weather at all. People say you don't have seasons in Florida. I tell them yes we do. We have the wet season and dry season. We're about to go into the wet season. Right now at 12:30am its 71.
default_wub.png
:

Well I can beat that snow, we have over 30cm of snow dropped in 24 hours, the day before we had green fields and was warm-(t-shirt weather), now they are white white white and back to winter coats, brrrrrr. No pictures though. Snow snow go away it is supposed to be spring.
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back