LONDON BOXER PUPPIES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
HELLO,

LONDON PUPPIES ARE NOW 4 WEEKS OLD. TIME GOES BY SO FAST. WE HAVE THREE PUPPIES SPOKEN FOR ALREADY. THE CHILDREN ARE LOVING THEM. THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE.

TAKE A LOOK.

06c20014_1.jpg

06c20010_1.jpg

06c20009_1.jpg

06c20008_1.jpg

06c20007_1.jpg

06c20005_1.jpg

06c20006_1.jpg

06c20003_1.jpg

06c20002_1.jpg

06c20001_1.jpg

WE HAVE THREE SPOKEN FOR ALREADY THE DARK BRINDLE MALE, BLAZE FACE FAWN FEMALE AND FEMALE FAWN.

TAKE CARE,

MELISSA
default_wub.png
:

What adorable puppies. I just got my first boxer baby about 3 months ago and am totally hooked. Amazing personalities on these guys.

hello,

WE ARE LOVING THESE PUPPIES. WE WANT THEM TO GO TO GOOD HOMES ONLY.

THANKS FOR THE NICE COMMENTS ABOUT THEM.BOXERS ARE GREAT WITH CHILDREN. OUR BOXER LOVES THE HORSES AS WELL.

MELISSA
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG WAYYYYYY too cute expecially that little brindle with the blazed face!

Lyn

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: They are SO CUTE!!!! I've already made my attempt to convince hubby-to-be that we need one of those cuties from you! :no: It didn't work... He said we need a bigger house first
default_sad.png
I guess the puppy could replace the TiVo we got as a family present for Christmas, right?! He still says NO PUPPY
default_sad.png

They are TOO CUTE!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Our boxer female is great with our horses including our minis. The lady we breed to male boxer is great with her minis as well. They are also great with children. We only have four left to sell to good home.We have one fawn female, one brindle male and two brindle females left. The dark brindle blaze face male is going to go to AL, The fawn male is going to memphis,TN, the blaze fawn female is going to mize, ms. The fawn female is one we are keeping in brandon, ms.They will be going to their new homes in Jan 2007, we will miss them.

thanks for all the nice comments, they have grown so FAST.

melissa

HELLO,

THE PUPPIES ARE DOING GREAT. WE HAVE THREE PUPPIES LEFT TO SELL. WE HAVE FOUR PUPPIES GOING TO THEIR NEW HOMES THIS COMING WEEKEND. WE WILL MISS THEM, BUT ARE GLAD THEY ARE GOING TO GOOD HOMES.tHE DARK BRINDLE MALE, BLAZE FACE FEMALE FAWN, FAWN MALE, FAWN FEMALE AND BRINDLE FEMALE ARE SPOKEN FOR ALREADY. WE HAVE ONE BRINDLE MALE, ONE BRINDLE FEAMLE AND ONE FAWN FEMALE LEFT
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
06c24054_1.jpg

06c24048_1.jpg

06c24046_1.jpg

06c24043_1.jpg

06c24038_1.jpg

06c24034_1.jpg

06c24032_1.jpg

06c24029_1.jpg

06c24014_1.jpg

06c24012_1.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]I remember when the boxer my mom used to have had puppies. They were so funny to watch, and those wrinkles were to die for. Your puppies are so adorable. I love the brindle ones. Good luck in finding the las three homes. My mom is getting a new puppy next week he's coming from Missouri(sp?). He's a 10 week old West Highland White Terrier.[/SIZE]

Christy

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: THANK YOU FOR THE NICE COMMENT ON OUR LITTLE CUTIES.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

WE ARE GOING TO MISS THEM WHEN THEY GO TO THEIR NEW HOMES. THEY ARE GOING TO GOOD HOMES, THAT IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO US.I AM TAKING ALL EIGHT ON TUES JAN, 2 2007 TO GET CHECK AND THEIR SHOTS BY OUR VET, SO THEY WILL HAVE THEIR FIRST SHOTS WHEN THEY GO TO THEIR NEW HOMES.

TAKE CARE,

MELISSA :saludando:

Hubby actually came home with 2 boxer pups today, needless to say I wouldn't mind one, but was not happy about two!! Let me ask a question.................When do you have their ears cropped? These pups are 6 weeks, and I was going to call the vet tomorrow but thought I would ask since you raise them.

Thanks!

HELLO,

THE EARS DEPENDS ON THE VET AS WELL. SOME VET SAY 3 TO 4 MOS OLD. OTHER VETS SAY 6 MOS OR SO. I WOULD ASK YOUR VET. OUR VET DON'T CUT THEIR EARS, SO IF WE WANT TO GET THEIR EARS CUT WE WOULD HAVE TO GET ANOTHER VET TO CUT THEM. SOME VETS DON'T LIKE TO CUT THE EARS.

WHEN YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT THE EARS FROM YOUR VET POST IT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR VET SAYS. THE TAILS AND DECLAWS ARE DONE AROUND 2-3 DAYS OLD.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR NEW BOXERS. PM ME.

THANKS MELISSA

I'll get my flame proof suit on now...ok ready.....WHY cut the ears? Will you be showing them or will they be beloved family members? Shouldn't matter really.... Look at those sweet faces, would you like 1/2 your ears cut off so you could look what some think is cuter or prettier? Sorry but I HATE ear cropping!
default_bye-sad.gif
:

Hello,

We didn't crop the mother ears. The person who owns the father boxer ears are cropped. I don't like to crop the ears, but my husband is thinking of cropping the fawn female we keep this time. My children talk my husband out of cropping the mother dog last time, maybe they can this time. My children told my husband it was not right,but it is up to the person or persons who wants the dog. I leave the cropping ears up to them. I got their first shots today with our vet, our vet don't crop ears anymore. If we want our dogs ears crop we will have to have another vet do it.Our first boxer went to her new home in smithdale, ms today the brindle female.
default_wub.png
:

take care,

melissa

Back