Little King's new website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin

Reaction score
I have been working on the new LKF website and would love to hear your thoughts. It needs much more, but it is a start. Please be honest. For some reason I do not thin kit is a classy as the old, but it is more fundtional I think. We will be putting video clips on there soon as well as more pictures. Please let me know if you have any problems with picture size or info. Thanks so much for your help.

Robin-LKF

[SIZE=10pt]I like it Robin, seems to load faster...very clean and easy to navigate!! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

I esp. like the salespage..esp. with the pictures...good job!!

I love the new site, it is beautiful. I really like the photo banners at the top, it makes it look very classy. Like Cyndi said, the photos load quick and it is very easy to navigate.

I realize I'm a little computer illiterate, :lol: but how do you get to it? Got a link?

Oh- I am sorry- I forgot to put it in the body of my message- www.littlekingfarm.com

Robin,

I like it as I have already told you! Such beautifull horses to be on it to!

I cant wait to see the video clips and more pictures, so I can dream some more lol!

Gage

Hi Robin,

I like your new look. I especially enjoyed looking at your stallion

page. You have some new additions on there that I hadn't seen,

or heard about, so that was interesting.

So many ads and sites have descriptions of their horses and pedigree's,

but I really like to see the horse as well.

As you know, when you sent us pictures of Comin Thru, we shortly made

a trip to Indiana. We have never regretted the investment we made in

our Buckeroo son.

We hope to make it back to Little King~Good Luck with the Heritage Sale!

Janet

www.windemereminis.com

Home of Little Kings Buckeroo Comin Thru

I love it, I actually like it BETTER than the previous one...............great job Robin.

Nice Job!
default_smile.png

The website is attractive and loads quick.

Can you send me the Black Buckeroo filly??? :bgrin

Sandy

I like it a lot too Robin, I think it is very classy and it really easy to navigate and pics load fast (even on dial up here at home in the boondocks..)

Can't wait to come look again, I am sure I could find a multitude of horses I would like to add to my herd.

Big City and Bandito send their love - though not to each other, they are quite jealous of one another.

And Sandy I REALLY like that little black Buckeroo daughter too...........she is Big City's FULL sister!

I love the site!! The only thing is where are the girls? We would love to see some pics of your broodmare band!! The site is very easy to navigate and fast!!! I can't wait till the Heirtage Sale to see everything in person!!!

I think the new site is great. More friendly in a way. More info too, and the sales page is great. Gives people a feel for what is available where they might just think there was no way they could ever even dream of asking.

I like the new site very much Robin, in fact, I spent a couple of hours out there last week ooooooh-ing and ahhhhh-ing over all the gorgeous horses!
default_wub.png
:

Very easy to navigate, easy to load, classy and full of great pictures, my idea of a fun get-a-way at work! LOL!!!!
default_wink.png
:

And I am with the others, that little Black Filly sure did steal my heart!
default_wub.png
: What a Doll!!!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]I loved it!!I always look at your website at least 1 a week and I was like...Hey this is diff..I like it ALOT!!Cant wait to see the videos!!Good job!!

Thanks for the link. Very nicely done site :aktion033: It's important to those of us with the old dial up connections for the sites to load quickly. BEAUTIFUL horses!
default_yes.gif
:

Robin, your site is just beautiful. It is well organized and loads quickly, which is pretty much all a website NEEDS to be. I think the most impressive thing you can do for browsers/future possible clients is to have good pictures of your horses and good quality, healthy stock... you have no problem in that department...

I have to say I am very appreciative that you have your sales horses and prices posted, that draws me a lot when I go shopping on websites. It makes it a lot easier for me as a buyer to quickly see what is currently available, and then the price on "the one that catches my eye".

I look forward to seeing your site as you add more to it.

Andrea

:aktion033: I think this website is an improvement compared to the other one. It is easy to use, very nice layout and photo's!

My compliments!

Wonderful job, Robin. As good as it gets! By the way, the former teacher in me found a typo in Allure's write up on the sales page.

Latest posts

Back