Little Kings Megabucks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, my good friend Karen Wales in IL owns him, photos on her website under stallions.

www.westwindminiatures.com

I will make sure she see's this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, my good friend Karen Wales in IL owns him, photos on her website under stallions.

Is he the one named Boones Little Buckeroo Megabucks? Not sure if it is the same horse as his pedigree says his dam is Komokos Bomb Shell and says that he is red roan. hmmmmmm?

Is he the one named Boones Little Buckeroo Megabucks? Not sure if it is the same horse as his pedigree says his dam is Komokos Bomb Shell and says that he is red roan. hmmmmmm?
Oh -- I must be loosing my mind
default_wacko.png

Sorry !!

Oh -- I must be loosing my mind
default_wacko.png

Sorry !!
With their names so close "Little Kings" and "Boones" then both Megabucks, that would easily be confused for the same!
default_wacko.png

Thanks though!

If you search for "Little Kings Megabucks" on Yahoo the first result is a reference picture of him on Thousand Oaks' website. Hope that helps! (Wasn't sure if it was ok for me to post a link since it's not my site.
default_smile.png
)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back