Little King Weekend.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copperwood farm

Reaction score
As the title says... I wish I could have gone this year, I went the past 2 years and it was wonderful. But have been watching mares, surviving the terrible rain and wind yesterday and the SNOW this morning. So just wondering how it was?????????????

It was great! There were only about 30-35 people there. So we could see and hear everything. Nice presentations from Robin, Marianne, John, and Tuffy acton. All the horses for sale were clipped and polished. We came real close to buying a stunning Buckeroo daughter, but while we were pondering she SOLD!! The prices were unbelievable! I don't have the lot/prices, but some folks got some incredible deals on some nice horses. I know they sold about 30 horses through the silent auction and "name your price" and private treaty horses.

They had a lot of mares and foals to see. They have 2 little orphans that would have fit just nicely in my back seat. They were so adorable!

As always the LKF family were amazing. Friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to share their experience.

Buckeroo looked good. He had a blanket on because it was COLD! We also didn't get a chance to drive the ponies on Saturday because of the stupid weather.

Ditto everything ruffian said!
default_yes.gif
Robin and everyone are GREAT! They really take the time to make everyone (even small time owners like me) feel important. Also want to add that Jason was also extremely helpful and very kind.

My mom bought a lovely show filly from Tuffy, and I WON THE BREEDING TO PSYCHED UP BUCK!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_thumbup.gif
So will be making another trip to LKF very soon to breed my mare.

Thanks SO MUCH to Robin and LKF family!

I wanted to go so badly!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT YR FOR SURE!!! I will be there with-out a doubt!

default_yes.gif
Robin and everyone are GREAT! They really take the time to make everyone (even small time owners like me) feel important. Also want to add that Jason was also extremely helpful and very kind.

My mom bought a lovely show filly from Tuffy, and I WON THE BREEDING TO PSYCHED UP BUCK!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Congratulations!! Who did you buy?

Is anybody else having INTERNAL ERROR problems with the forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, having awful error issues. I ended up right button clicking on any links and saying "open in new window" as least that way if the link died I could go back to the original LB page.

default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Congrats! I want to go next year for sure. I had to work this year.

We bought Mercedes Dream Girl. She is a beautiful bay pinto with 2 blue eyes.

Zippysfilly.jpg
Mercedes Dream Girl

AMHA 202113 1yr bay pinto filly

Sire: Alamos Sirs Im A Dreamer AMHA A150951/AMHR 296695

Dam: Mini Hoofs Zippiti Do Da AMHA A19106

She's a lot prettier than this picture!
default_smile.png

And I'll be using my breeding to Psyched Up Buck on my LTD Magic Man daughter (who is also a maternal half sister to Red Cloud). We're SOOOO excited!
default_aktion033.gif

We bought Mercedes Dream Girl. She is a beautiful bay pinto with 2 blue eyes.

Zippysfilly.jpg
Mercedes Dream Girl

AMHA 202113 1yr bay pinto filly

Sire: Alamos Sirs Im A Dreamer AMHA A150951/AMHR 296695

Dam: Mini Hoofs Zippiti Do Da AMHA A19106

She's a lot prettier than this picture!
default_smile.png

And I'll be using my breeding to Psyched Up Buck on my LTD Magic Man daughter (who is also a maternal half sister to Red Cloud). We're SOOOO excited!
default_aktion033.gif
BEAUTIFUL!!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back