Little King sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly I know the pain of losing a father who did so much. He was my everything to me and my family. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers during this time and the years ahead. I hope you and your family can soon return to a new normal.

Don't be afraid to grieve. Sounds like you have many little shoulders and manes to cry into should you need it.

Be brave and be strong.

I just checked the sale page and what a nice group of horses. I wrote a letter to Santa below. Only way I will be able to get any more horses, but a girl can dream, can't she?

Dear Santa, If you would be so kind to help our friends, the Eberths by buying me a few of their horses I would be ever so grateful.

Little Kings Buckeroo Zorina in foal to LK Super Supreme. Sure would love another Super baby, and the mare looks like she might be a nice driving horse.

Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz, I know, another colt but this one.......!

Little Kings Super Sonic, hmmmm, seem to have this colt fixation, don't I?

Little Kings Uno Dinero, yeah, yeah, another colt.

Sigh, maybe what I really need is a very rich sugar daddy!!
wub.gif

keep your paws off of my boy Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz , HES MINE !!!! he wants to live in Ireland lol , I think Ill have to ask santa too , I have been trying to sell some to raise the money but the market is very quiet here , looks like Ill have to wait untill next octoberfest :-(

Robin I understand what youre going through , I lost my father several years ago and although the tears do slow down eventually , you never stop missing them , its the little everyday things thats the hardest , just talking about your day and sharing your thoughts and plans ...hugs to you and your family

I am on Cloud 9! I am soon to be the new owner of the 2010 Ever After colt. I know he's not a direct son of Buckaroo, but he is double bred Buckaroo (so that makes him 100%, right? LOL) and I love his head. Can't wait to see him in person!

I know he's not a direct son of Buckaroo, but he is double bred Buckaroo (so that makes him 100%, right? LOL)
Well, no. But both his sire and dam are direct son and daughter, and the sire is double bred Buckeroo. Your new colt is actually 56.25% Buckeroo, which is of course a bigger percent than a direct son.

Congratulations on your new horse.

Thank you so much for all your support. It has meant the world to me. Just knowing people understand and all the advice---- thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! The light at the end of the tunnel is trying to peek thru!!!! I see it and I am running for it. Hugs of thanks to all of you!

I can't have the auction- there is no way in the world I could get it all together and done- but the horses are all here and need to find new homes.

E-mail me- you never know what could be yours! I like to pretend I'm Santa-or at least Santa's little helper
default_yes.gif

Robin-LKF

www.littlekingfarm.com

[email protected]

Robin - you and your family are on my mind - I was so glad to see you at the Worlds - and wondered how you could possibly put on this sale - so wasn't surprised to see your email.

Santa should pay attention to all of us that would love some of LKF's beautiful horses.......

Little Kings Uno Dinero

Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz

Jitterbuck 2010 Filly

La Keta 2010 Filly

Fallen Ash Scouts Reflection

Little Kings Buckeroo Valentine

Little Kings Buckeroo Zorina

That's my Santa Wish List!!!!!!!!

Hang in there Robin, you are on a tough road ahead. I know i would just start crying driving home from work when I would think, Oh Dad would get such a kick out of..... or Mom would have loved........ That went on for a year, getting less frequent, but even now, so many years later, I have times when I wish one of them was alive still and really miss them.

I am afraid Santa's little helper won't be able to help me, we really want another open driving horse, mare but that is just out of our reach. Or, another Super son. Guess I just have to wait until I can get my medical bills all straightened out, and a horse paid for, and a horse trailer paid for,,,,,,,,,,,
default_no.gif

Thinking of you Robin and know you are going through a tough time. I literally lost a year out of my life when my dad died. It does get easier, but is tough. Just take one day at a time.

(((((HUGS)))) to you and your family.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back