Little King Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iowa

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the Little King sale Oct. 23. I was planning on going, but not sure if they are still having it since Dr. Eberth passed away. Is anyone from Iowa, South Dakota or Nebraska going if they are still having it? Thanks for any information.

The sale is still on....scheduled for October 23rd. I believe it starts at 10:00 AM...but not entirely sure about the start time....more info can be found on Little Kings website.
smile.gif

I was planning on going however the only mandatory Saturday of work got sceduled for Oct. 23 every year it has always been the last Saturday of the month. I am just so upset that I can't go... Pfffffffffffffffft...

The reason I was wondering if the sale was still on is because I have checked the website everyday now and nothing has changed so I thought maybe they wouldn't have it. I know the date and time is on there, but was looking for the list of sale horses. I suppose it will be on soon now that the World show is done. What a nice tribute they had for those who left us this year at the end of the World Show and I love the idea of a Family award starting next year that Little King farm is sponsoring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back