Little Bit's *Magic Shoes*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Bit

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Little Opals's Momma just sent this picture to me this evening telling me how well little Opal is doing with her *Magic Shoes* on. She says they don't think they will have to apply the back shoes again, she's doing SO well now without the shoes! [/SIZE]

In this picture she has a shoe on her right front, and both back hooves.

Little Bit's *Magic Shoes* surely must be "magical"!......Look at this baby flying! :aktion033:

OPALFLYINGWITHHERSHOESON.jpg

Wheee! Look at her go! Love those Magic Shoes! :aktion033:

It must put a smile in your heart to see them doing such good.
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]YES! I told the lady that she had just MADE my day!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

Those are my rewards for all my hard work, and what wonderful rewards they are! :bgrin

Oh Janelle, you know I believe, you just keep on showing everyone and sooner rather than later all needy horses will have their "Magic Shoes". Well done! :aktion033:

[SIZE=10pt]Thank you for your kind words.[/SIZE]

I suggested that April send little Opal's picture into Equusite's photo contest, she had not heard of it before. She tells me she did send it in, so hopefully Equusite will like this picture too, and put it in their contest
default_yes.gif
:

Someone on a Yahoo list said that all little Opal needed was some wings. I told them that she was a little "Earth Angel" and that she DOES have wings, it's just that not all humans can see them, but her Auntie Nell sure can!
default_wink.png
:

Back