Link to Aloha Sale live on line 12/8/07

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I can hear the sound, and I can see the movie clips of the horses, and look at the sale catalog, but how do I actually watch the auction?

First time at this, thanks for any help.

This sounds more fun than doing the housework that I should be doing
default_biggrin.png

I tried watching earlier but couldnt get the sound to work so finally gave up since I knew I wasnt buying anything anyways...

If that guy doesn't stop bomping the horses with that skunk, I swear I'm going to bump HIM!
default_xkngt.gif
Sorry, I just find that distracting....
default_wacko.png
Urgh.

Lovely horses though.

Leia

It's still going on Kay. Try hitting refresh??

Aloha Henry 143 went for $45,000 to Australia!!!

i keep trying but all i get is a black screen. odd since i can view mare stare cams at foaling time?

when i first go in its black and then i just get a blank screen
default_sad.png

Last edited:
I got kicked out and am having alot of difficulty getting back in. It's just sitting there not loading. Maybe there are too many folks on?? Well....as I was typing this, it came up, so who knows??

They have had some nice horses go through and some really good prices!!

Didn't see the beginning half but I can tell you the prices right now are VERY cheap as far as I can see.!

$350-500 for well bred colts/fillies..1700 for a really nice show filly, 3in1 pkgs were for a song! Wow, maybe its just me.

I watched some of it (mom watched more). Horses up towards the front brought decent money and the very nice horses sold nicely.

But there is no way any sell can keep consistant $$ numbers on 157 horses, I've always thought about 50 is a max a sale should have, gives buyers plenty of options still. To me anytime to get over that amount people have bought all they want, have all they can haul, or spent all their money......or are just tired and go home. .....and you get horses that can't get a $200 bid.

Congrats to those that bought horses, I saw one colt I thought was very nice and it looks like he's going to Denmark. He was my pic from the pictures before the sale and was my pic on video feed as well.....

I have a filly of Lees in my barn that I bought this summer - a Dream daughter and I saw another Dream daughter on the sale that looked a lot like her sister I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back