Lily Again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crackerjackjack

Reaction score
Well, I can't believe that I took these pictures. The even funnier things is that my dad helped. Tell me what you think. The poop girl just looks so unconfortable at times. She is just so big, and an even bigger sweetie pie.

privatelily.jpg

privatelily2.jpg

Again, can't believe that I took these. Thank goodness for a zoom lens.
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
Yea !!!!!

Your Dad is a sport !!!!!

from what I can see ...she still looks tight ...maybe? a little slack ...it is hard to tell

Next time take a pic looking straight on ....have her tail pulled up to 12 o'clock high & maybe use flash too

*get use to taking the "Crotch Shots"
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
we'll need to see more
default_saludando.gif

[SIZE=12pt]So are you all ready for the baby?[/SIZE]

It is a very nerve racking/anxious time ....waiting and waiting and wondering
default_wacko.png

Did you get that foaling book that Mini Donk Talk Magazine puts out? It was my foaling Bible...you can never read it enough.

Can you see the baby move?

Give that girl a Hug for me
default_yes.gif

She still looks "normal" to me, nothing seems elongated, but like Teri said next time try to take the pic straight on. You'll have a few other signs too, like of course the enlarged udder, and the pelvic ligaments and her vulva will become completely relaxed. Donkeys can be nortorious for keeping us guessing. Have you tried pressing lightly in front of her udder to see if the baby will give you a kick back?
default_biggrin.png
RELAX..I think you cansleep a few more nights
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back