Lets see your show horses in there show pics....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
and then your horses just being, horses! Show us the comparision!

Thanks!~

-Gage-

Wish I had some show pictures for ya Gage - but sorry - no can do!
unsure.gif
sad.gif
Maybe down the road!
wink.gif
Lori

O lord Miniequine great example!

This is Armani:

Bought him like this in march:

p32800260kb.jpg

This is him in august when he won AMHA European Champion 2 yr old colts:
wink.gif

And this is him a few weeks ago:

This is our yearling filly, Honeysuckle Knoll Sundances Analisa.

Feb 2005

lisa2.jpg

and Oct 2005 she is on the AMHA Honor Roll in Amateur Jr mares Level 1 and AOTE mares as of now.

lisa2.5662255.jpg

lisalizshot.jpg

One more, we only took this filly to one show since she is a weanling. Ravenwood AJH Imperial Destiny - a Roan Ranger grand daughter

March 2005

stuff.jpg

and July 2005 at 6 months old

eviefletcher.jpg

I can play this!

Here's Ruby when we first got her, and again right before her first show:

RubyandRally016.jpg

RubyandRally046.jpg

And we weren't even working her at that point... That's just the difference between clipped and not clipped! We did take her to the show looking like that though, and she did pretty good!

wow all your horses are beautiful, i cant beleive the difference in miniequines, hes amazing oMG
aktion033.gif
PS CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT LOL MEANS ITS BEEN BAFFLING ME, THANKS
wacko.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Ok Fuzzy grey kid on the far left in March....[/SIZE]

f5247c0a.jpg

Same kid in June Michigans Sweet Tart

f2fbd111.jpg

Lyn

Hehe, ok Dealer doesnt look so bad, but Peanut is a WHOLE nother story...

Here is Dealer at the 2005 AMHR National show, and I will have to get a pic of him now. Fat and Fuzzy!

medealerwinnice.jpg

Now here is Peanut at AMHR nationals, and this is what he looked like not too long ago. I will have to get new pics of both though.

peanutcutie.jpg

P1010012.jpg

Anyone else like his color? Can you tell me what he is?

Here are some..........I am a picture junkie so I actually probably have monthly pictures, but I just picked a couple of each.

Erica's Cloverbud - multi Grand Champion, Supreme Champion, National Top 3

Nov 04

f622bc41.jpg

May 05

f2fedc9f.jpg

Sept 05

Clover%20--%20Nationals--scan0006.jpg

Erica's I've Got Angel Eyes - Multi Supreme champion, Multi National Champion and Reserve National Champion

Nov 04

f17586ac.jpg

May 05

f2fedca2.jpg

Sept 05

Angel%20--%20Nationals--scan0007.jpg

Erica's Echos of My Destiny- Multi Grand Champion, National Top 5

Feb 05

f5241123.jpg

May 05

Destiny%20--%20Pro%20Picture%20--%20052005%20--%2012.jpg

Sept 05

Destiny-Pro-Nationals-scan0005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL means Laugh out loud!!

ROFL means roling of floor laughing,

and LMAO means laughing my a** off!!~

a few more....

Erica's RFM Spring Thunder- Multi Grand and Supreme Champion, National Champion

Feb 05

f54cd335.jpg

Sept 05

Peas-Pro-Nationals-scan0003.jpg

Erica's Knock Your Socks Off - HOF, Multi Supreme and Grand Champion, Multi National Champion/Reserve National champion

Feb 2004

fa57e8ca.jpg

Sept 2004

fadcbad8.jpg

Erica's Just Behold - multi National top ten

March 05

f4c4bc41.jpg

Sept 05

f2044fa8.jpg

Ok Gage here come two of ours that went to the AMHA World last month and came home with top tens!

[SIZE=21pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend[/SIZE]

BEFORE

legend20july2005.jpg

AFTER

legendworld.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher aka Catch[/SIZE]

BEFORE

catchapril2005.jpg

AFTER

catchworld.jpg

If you are interested in seeing other pictures of these two little fellows, please visit our website. Link is in my signature.

Also, I have to say...Erica I absolutely LOVE your mare "Erica's RFM Spring Thunder" Do you plan to show her this year and if so where? I would like to see her in person.
smile.gif

Dawn

Also, I have to say...Erica I absolutely LOVE your mare "Erica's RFM Spring Thunder" Do you plan to show her this year and if so where? I would like to see her in person.
"Peas" as I call her is through showing for this season - though she had a GREAT season. Got lots of Hall of Fame Points, Lots of Jr. Grands and Overall Grands (only lacks her a Grand as a two yr old next year to HOF).

She also took a National Championship at AMHR Nationals this September and two other top tens 4th and 6th, all in HUGE classes.

Right now she is out being a horse and getting very fuzzy, dirty and got plenty of insulation on her too. But she will be coming out next year to show again. I show AMHR mainly - too hard for me to break away from college to attend both Nationals and Worlds back to back..........show in AR, OK, TN, IL, MO, TX, MS.....I don't go to tons of shows, as I am not a huge point chaser and don't like to wear the horses out traveling all the time (as well as myself) so we usually do 5-6 shows over spring-summer.

Peas is lovely Erica. Since we will be showing our boys R also next year you never know we may get to meet you after all. Thank you for your reply.

Dawn

Latest posts

Back