Lets see your horses playing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics!

I love looking at all that snow & would even like to visit, but I think I'll keep my south Georgia winter!

doesnt even come close to snowing here! nothin even freezes. most horses where i live dont grow winter coats. minus my minis that become whooly bears. i need to clip them a tad i just went out in the pasture and they are sweating its like 70 outside but they sweat even more in the barn.
default_sad.png

You know...and I know it is silly.. really do not have good pictures of them playing in snow.

Theia loves to drag her nose in it. This is a couple of years ago.

snowmainpasturenov06c.jpg

maggierunninginsnowmarch06.jpg

They are too cute in the snow
default_yes.gif

ticketdollytrinketaa.jpg

ticketdollytrinket1.jpg

ticketdollytrinket4.jpg

ticketdollytrinket2.jpg

ticketdollytrinket3.jpg

Goodness I hope we don't get all this snow this year, Yuck !!!!!

hehe how cute,hehe i jsut relized that i dont have any pictures of my horse in the snow, i have around 2345 pics on photobucket and no snow pictures lol! odd!

Here's the only one I have uploaded at the moment, it's our little rescued dwarf Jazzy scratching her withers on the bottom of our fence!!!!! :DOH!
default_risa_suelos.gif

jazzyitchsm.jpg

Shoeboxstables, I thought she was making a run for it at first.

Our old lady & Lacey playing in the snow

mars077lns3.jpg

mars0710lqa7.jpg

mars072bluc5.jpg

Wow these are amazing pictures!!!!!!!! :Cold-Scared Makes me cold though :Cold-Scared

We're getting our first big snowstorm of the season tomorrow, and I'm getting ready for it. I'll have my camera with me when I let my girls out in the snow! I know it's weird, but I kinda like snow.
default_rolleyes.gif
Minus the cold. My family's big on down hill and cross country skiing. And we do winter hikes sometimes, now I could pass on those! Brrrrrrrr!

Last edited by a moderator:
All such wonderful pictures!! Get your cameras ready for this years snow, I want to see those pix too!! I also love snow, playing in it, sledding, being pulled behind the 4 wheeler on the sled- loads of fun! BUT I dont like the cold too much!! Living in MO we get a taste of snow but not so much that we get sick of it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back