Lets see your furry winter fatties pics!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElliesMom

Reaction score
Hi all, just thought I'd share my furry little "Fat Belly Ellie" picture with all of you and I hope you all will send yours in too!

fatbellyellie.jpg

And this was her before....what the heck happened lol !

Ellie18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ElliesMom said:
Common everybody.....I'd love to see 'em!
491425[/snapback]

Hey, your mini is goregous! Sorry I dont have a before picture but I have a normal picture of my welsh/mini but Im new and not sure how to put in on a message. Maybe U could help??

Well, here are a few of Maverick from last winter, last summer (betcha can't tell which ones are which
wink.gif
) and this winter with his new buddy Coop. I recently bought Coop so no before pictures of him. They are both 31.5" stallions. Maverick is 6 and Coop is 8.

Maverickfright.jpg

Maverickleft.jpg

MaverickCoop.jpg

Secret22 said:
ElliesMom said:
Common everybody.....I'd love to see 'em!
491425[/snapback]

Hey, your mini is goregous! Sorry I dont have a before picture but I have a normal picture of my welsh/mini but Im new and not sure how to put in on a message. Maybe U could help??

491436[/snapback]

Go to Photobucket.com and sign up ...... then you can copy the image files and add them - Thanks!

I haven't taken any new pics recently, but I can show you last winter and then this summer...

last winter: (Merlin)

HPIM0732.jpg

last winter: (Perseus)

HPIM0500.jpg

This past summer: (Merlin)

HPIM0841.jpg

This summer: (Perseus)

HPIM0855.jpg

Now take the summer pics...add 40 lbs of hair and 40lbs of fat and that's what they look like now!
yes.gif

Here's our 29" coming 3 year old stallion! WWC Miniatures Sultans Little Ceasar

LC4.jpg

Isn't he just beautiful!
yes.gif

LC3.jpg

Latest posts

Back