lets see your A mares!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ab_smf

Reaction score
show off your A mares!
saludando.gif
aktion033.gif
new_shocked.gif

heres my lil gals!

becca 7 yr old mare"my angel"

dotty yearling mare

jj 6 yr old mare

diva weanling filly

[SIZE=14pt]This is Fancy, She was bred by me, sold in utero and bought back. She has been home 4 years now. She is 33" her father was exported to south africa and was the 2001 horse of the year there.[/SIZE]

f2912ab9.jpg
Her mother was a b though.

New Hopes Carbon Copy also 33" National futurity top 10 two years in a row.

f1e17d6f.jpg

New Hopes Independance Day will mature at 33-34 is Carbons full sister. their grandmother is the B aspc amhr mare TV Image.

f1e17b8c.jpg

Those are the only A mares I have.

Lyn

This is Facination. I have 3 more AMHA mares but I don't have their pictures on here yet.

minis013.jpg

Yippie, now I can play too, though I don't have lots of "pretty" pic's of my kids, I have a few pasture shots of them....

Here's Winning Streaks Star Attraction, my soon to be 3 year old mare. She's out of my Mini Bit Little Red Coat daughter,(on of K-Nells main stallions) and out of a Roan Ranger G-son. We call her Atty for short, and she is just the barn snoop!(about 31-32 inches)
start20attraction20cp20head201.jpg
Here is Ellie, all fuzzy, she is my Dipper's Duffy daughter, and was a National/ Reserve National champion R mare in her day. She's my aloof "I am special" girlie.(33 1/4 honest)
IM000797.jpg

And here's miss Spicy, she is a half sister to my best mare, and out of a Ramblin Starbuck son. I just love her color, as well as her soft eye and movement. Bay roans are sooo pretty.
yes.gif
(32)
IM000793.jpg

more in next post...

Last edited by a moderator:
And here's my little dumpy looking Red Bar daughter, Star, who looks Awful here, I need to get pic's of her now that we fixed her up. She's the dam to multiple national top five horses, and is just a real sweetie mare.(31.5 inches)
IM000794.jpg

Here's a pic of my smallest mare Ariel, who comes from nothing bloodlines, but is a great producer, and was on of my first minis ever...(She's the bay head to the side. (30)
IM000648.jpg
And I have not a one of my fav mare Stormy, who is half sister to Spicy, but out of NFC's Fire and Ice, but I do have a pic of her incredible filly fom this year, who really got mommy's head! (she's also about 33 inches, and 1/2 sister to the first mare shown here Atty. )
HaleySide.jpg
OKay okay, I am done... lol thank you for letting me share my girls. Almost all are double registered except for Spicy and Stormy, though I plan on transfering them shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I have lots......close to 30 mares, but I will just pick a few to post.

Erica's I've Got Angel Eyes - Multi National Champion - Multi Top Five - multi Supreme Champion - All Star

f2044f15.jpg

Erica's Cloverbud - National Top 3 - Multi Top Ten - multi Supreme Champion - All Star

f16e8608.jpg

Erica's Knock Your Socks Off - Multi National Champion - Multi Top Five/Ten - HOF - multi Supreme Champion - All Star

f1594a17.jpg

Mountian Meadows Dancing in Diamonds - Reserve National Champion - multi top ten - multi Supreme - All Star

fb0b23b7.jpg

MCC Feathers Silver Streak - Reserve National Champion - Multi Top ten - multi Supreme winner - National R Champion producer

silverstreak.jpg

Manson Red Roan Spotted Socks Lady - Superior Dam - Multi National Champion/HOF producer - Multi grand champion winner

f1bc9704.jpg

Erica's Worth the Wait - champion show mare

worthy.jpg

And several mares all double registed/under mares running to get some treats......

f1adafd0.jpg

f1ada77f.jpg

and many others.....

"Silver" is 32.5" and AMHR. She's not a showhorse or anything (she was foundered before I got her), but I think she's sooo pretty & just adore her!

32546303.jpg

3821b204.jpg

Here is my favorite girl, because I worked so hard to get her here (took three years for the mare to hang onto the pregnancy), and because she is everything I hoped for (almost...was surprised to see black out of two buckskins, not because it can't happen, just figured...well...maybe a dilute?):

lsweb.jpg

Raftered Hearts Raven Star

(Mountain Highs Winsalot II (Buckeroo grandson) X Samis Imadorable (Orion Light granddaughter)

(she is also in my avatar and another shot of her here):

llmweb.jpg

This mare was NOT conditioned for these photos, nor clipped. I did clean up her face and clipped her muzzle, but other than that, she had a bath and came out of the pasture w/her then four month old filly still on her side, and in foal three months as well.

So looking forward to her next foal with Incredible, especially now that he is with Debra.
smile.gif

And our other producing mare, Mouse's dam, Cherry Bomb (so named because her sire and dam had their tryst on July 4, 1996.):

cherry3981.jpg

cherrypose.jpg

This is Gramma Pony's or Dell Tera's Betty's last foal, the only one she had for us, and our unexpected gift. She's given us four beautiful foals already, one pinto filly and three colts by the same stallion, each a different color, one black, one silver (Mouse) and one palomino. She is a silver chestnut, obviously.

She is also due to foal by Incredible in January of '06. She is also broke to drive, and despite her explosive name, she is the easiest mare to drive, and pretty much just handles everything with great aplomb.

So I have to list the two that are not producing, but "A" mares nonetheless:

gma29yrs1.jpg

Cherry's dam, Dell Tera's Betty. Taken on her 29th birthday this last July. She has very few teeth, but holds condition really well on her sr. pellets. Not many living daughters of Dell Tera's Hippy, but she is one of them.
smile.gif

and:

Lailah's first foal, a 2005 filly by Crabby Chicken's beautiful Pharaoh son:

larkweb2.jpg

Raftered Hearts Raven's Lark.
smile.gif
Unless someone can talk me out of her, she will be in our broodmare herd someday.

Those are my "A" mares (have no other size of minis right now anyway, so that's all my mares! *LOL*)

I think what we lack in quantity, we make up for in quality. At least I tell myself that on the years when we have maybe one foal at a time.

Liz M.

I only have one mini. She is an "A" sized mare named Sugar. She is not registered.

Here is a picture of her last year w/ my little Fjord.

izzysugar.jpg

And here is a photo of her from this summer. She is very fat.
smile.gif

sugarshow2.jpg

-Kristie

I couldn't post a few without posting them all and I don't want to cause this page to load slow by posting so many photos, so here is the link to our mare page!

[SIZE=14pt]MY MARES[/SIZE]

To see fillies, there is a button on my site to go there
smile.gif

Here is my A she is 32in. A/R reg. She is the only mini mare I have. Show picture and broodmare pic. Due to Foal in Mar.

th_abbyshead2.jpg
th_abby11-6-05005.jpg

This is "Post Rock Farms Aspen Gold" aka Tweety she's a whopping 32" and is also in my avatar. She's a wonderful driving horse.

Aspen_Gold_pr.jpg

I have six mares not counting the two I have leased out to a friend. Half of mine are B's, and half of mine are A's. Here are my A Division Mares, in order, Khaki, Spirit & Smidgen:

KHAKI%20--%2006262005%20--%201.jpg

Spirit%20----%2005-02-2004%20006.jpg

Smidgen%20--%20Horses%20at%20Home%20--%2010022005%20--%20066.jpg

This is one of our best mares, Hobby Knolls Nellie Image, 32.5" red roan mare who clips out to a beautiful silvery gray. She is in foal to our 30.5" black stallion, Circle S Aces High. Here she is at a show:

image129.jpg

With her first foal:

image088.jpg

And this is her Grandma!

Hemlock Brooks Amber Lace, at 22 years of age, 31", truely, I think. one of the historic foundation mares in miniature horse history. she goes back to Dell Tera's Apache. Amber had her 12th healty foal this spring, a black filly!

image052.jpg

VS Precious Doll, 30.5" red pinto mare making her show debut in driving in 2006 as a 9 year old mare, then she'll be retired to have babies:

VSPreciousDollLeftMay05Temp.jpg

Jandts Cheeri Deeri, a 33.75" red sabino mare that looks better than this, but I forgot to take pictures of her this summer. These pics are off the back of her papers. We have a soft spot for this mare, and have been asked to price her several times, but we don't intend to let her go anytime soon!
wub.gif
wub.gif

DinahLeftPapersPic.jpg

DinahsFace.jpg

Redrock Neon Starlight, a 33.25" silver dapple minimal splash mare. Starlight has three foals on the ground and the first two to show have been National Top Ten or better!

11-03Starlight.jpg

You wouldn't want me to post all of ours here, but here are some group shots and links to our mare pages where you can see each one individually.

maresDSC_5575.jpg

maresDSC_5298rd.jpg

Little America's Mares Click to take a tour of each mare's information and picture.

Hi,

Here are a few of my A mares:

First, of course, my beloved Buckeroos Top Cat granddaughter ... Vermilyea Farms Love Song

LoveSong02.jpg

My Reserve National Champion Sids Rebel-daughter Lucky Four Rebels Living Doll:

Doll.jpg

And this is my jet black Sierra Dawn Unos Monarch daughter Scott Creek Monarch Melody

Melody.jpg

And my blue eyed silver dapple daughter of National Grand Champion Bond AToy4U C. Her name is Grandviews Toy Blue Bonnet

Bonnie.jpg

And then there's many, many, many more (actually my barn is way over-crowded at the moment). You can take a look at them all on my website. Click on the thumbnails for detailed information and pictures on each mare.

Thanks for letting me share

Conny

PS: Tony, I would have loved for you to post a picture of each of your mares
aktion033.gif
laugh.gif

Well gotta add my great big 27" Ellie Mae to this group...she's my only mini - no showing, just a spoiled little girl!

ellie

sorry, not too good at adding pics - always forget how lol

Latest posts

Back