Lets see those pony Christmas pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetOpal

Reaction score
P1000864.JPG

snow in So Cal is not a normal thing, we were so lucky that it snowed just in time for pics:)

Thanks KTS, he is really doing great. Both kids have been driving him and he is just such a good driver, we can't wait to get him out there this spring.

I told hubby that we need to have them all in the pic next year, he just laughed, and asked how would we fit 14 in there:)

Great pictures of an awesome looking family. your horses seem to be saying that enough pictures now we want to go play in the snow !!

ctgponies, little pumpkin is adorable...I almost named on of my new rescues Pumpkin but she was so chubby we decided to name her Popcorn because she looked like she was ready to pop!! The other we named Peanut. We name all of our animals after food items. Our next animal must be named with a Q letter, any ideas??

Enjoy your snow!!

Some great pics! Envious of your snow.

Merry Christmas!!!

L.

I love that christmas photo!

I think i can name them all left to right without sneaking a peak at your website. RFP Subject To Change, Pow Wow and on the end Geshan? Who is that pinto in the middle?

Pretty ponies
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

I think i can name them all left to right without sneaking a peak at your website. RFP Subject To Change, Pow Wow and on the end Geshan? Who is that pinto in the middle?

gotcha Leeanna, It is RFP Subject to change, Pow Wow, Apache(Michigans Hart of an Apache), and Mahalah!!! She was in season so Geesh didn't get to make the photo shoot:)

This is my all time favorite Christmas photo, his face says it all!! He is my model, loves the camera!

This is Chips, was my herdsire, now a beloved gelding!

Chips.Christmas.greeting.03.jpg

Hey, I got one of those...
default_smile.png
Thanks, Jennifer. Your family and ponies are just beautiful. BG and I are wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Cool!!!!! Maybe next year I'll be able to Christmas my horses......they should be coming home this Sunday-

Just beautiful! There's just something totally special about the mixture of winter woolies and snow. It's just the cutest time of year for them IMO.

Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back