Lets see those GELDINGS!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breanne, I saw Adonis in your youth halter class at Worlds - he was awesome, obviously showing off just how great HE thinks he is!! I loved it, what a great horse!!

Yes, he was definetly feeling wonderful at Worlds.. I was laughing so hard most of the time because he was acting like such a goof. I swear, when people scream and clap for him, it provokes him quite a bit.
default_laugh.png
He is such a natural showoff!

Thanks!
default_smile.png

Here is our Gelding Kavelbel Double 07

As of this year, he races, drives, obstacle, jumping.

When you ask him for a kiss, he will lick your hand like a dog.

He is the best
default_wub.png

9b56504a.jpg

16c950bb.jpg

56ab2a6b.jpg

Here's my little FIREBALL thee most EXCITING mini in my barn! Fancy Star Gazer aka "Dusty"

dusty46.jpg

Well here are my two best buddies!

Dell Tera's Long Term #2

the resident All Star. He does EVERYTHING!

Hunter, jumper, country pleasure, color, halter and versatility.

DSC_1722_edited.jpg

DSC_1733_edited.jpg

DSC_3871-1_edited.jpg

Triple C's Mikey's Little Harley Moon

my best friend
default_smile.png

DSC_5183_edited.jpg

I now have time to post a picture had to rush off to work this morning.

Here is my 3yo Gelding Koda. Very sweet just like his sire. Gelding didn't change his personality at all.

We LOVE our Geldings! Here is our three:

Bozley (Diminuitives Bozley Hopes for Stars). Bozley is the best volunteer horse we have. He is awesome with all the children and has endless patience. He has also done very well in trail classes because of his easy going, pleasing personality.

RSCN0890-1.jpg

Rhett (Owsley Fork Rogues Ricochet) is our yearling gelding. He still has a lot to learn but he is my baby boy that I love dearly and has me wrapped right around his hoof!

DSCN1278-1.jpg

Bucky (Far Vista Farms Blue Buckaroo) is Makayla's most recent purchase and has already won her heart over. He is so sweet and gentle. She is really excited about showing him next year!

RSCN2750-1.jpg

Sue

We LOVE our Geldings! Here is our three:

Bozley (Diminuitives Bozley Hopes for Stars). Bozley is the best volunteer horse we have. He is awesome with all the children and has endless patience. He has also done very well in trail classes because of his easy going, pleasing personality.

RSCN0890-1.jpg

Rhett (Owsley Fork Rogues Ricochet) is our yearling gelding. He still has a lot to learn but he is my baby boy that I love dearly and has me wrapped right around his hoof!

DSCN1278-1.jpg

Bucky (Far Vista Farms Blue Buckaroo) is Makayla's most recent purchase and has already won her heart over. He is so sweet and gentle. She is really excited about showing him next year!

RSCN2750-1.jpg

Sue

Very nice geldings everyone!!!
default_laugh.png

Here is my little stinker. He will be two in a few monthes. He is a silver bay (maybe) heres Harmony Hill's Little Titan hes the one in front in the blue

PICT0021.jpg

I have one gelding and he is my favorite mini in the whole world.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

He is sweet, smart and beautiful, and always tries his best.

Together we have won halter, color,showmanship, trail obstacle, jumping

and hunter classes.

Heres to you Woody
default_aktion033.gif
Crystal Ridge Carousel Royale

crystalridgecarouselroyale002.jpg

crystalridgecarouselroyale035.jpg

crystalridgecarouselroyale037.jpg

crystalridgecarouselroyale034.jpg

Cathy

Here is our newly gelded MiLo's Classic Ladies Man. At his very first show as a gelding he went Grand Champion!!!

Mannypage.jpg

Kendra why isn't this boy shown!!?? I'm mean I know I'm partial to a pretty black gelding..but WOW..
default_wub.png
i am imagining this boy in harness...drool...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is our Yearling Gelding. He was the High Point Yearling Gelding and the Reserve High Point Junior Gelding For the NWMHC for 2008 : Shalamara Acres Ladys Tschimikan

DSC00394.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendra why isn't this boy shown!!?? I'm mean I know I'm partial to a pretty black gelding..but WOW..
default_wub.png
i am imagining this boy in harness...drool...

LOL - he's bred to be a driving horse anyway, but must've had a bad experience in harness before we got him, cause he's scared to death of carts .... we're working on it though, slowly but surely! He's not destined for the show ring though, he's going to be in the hitch.

LOL - he's bred to be a driving horse anyway, but must've had a bad experience in harness before we got him, cause he's scared to death of carts .... we're working on it though, slowly but surely! He's not destined for the show ring though, he's going to be in the hitch.
Ahh ok.... if he ever does get over his fear he will look very nice with all the other black boys in the hitch.
default_wub.png

Our one and only gelding is also our first mini. We bought Cowboy (SRF Masters Touch) from Sawmill River Farm as a companion for our big gelding Target, planning to keep them in separate enclosures. Since we didn't want a stallion, Roger gelded him for us, and still offered to take him back if he didn't work out. Meanwhile, six more minis later.....Target loves every one of them through the separating fences. And no, we do not regret having Cowboy gelded!

Jumping at a Pinto show: (Photo by Ellen Leffingwell)

CowboyPinto_show_2007003.jpg

And standing still in the front yard:

cowboy_posing_june-19-2005.jpg

Here's my sister's mini gelding Chili, coming 2 year old in 2009
101_2917.jpg

As a baby:

chilirun.jpg

And here's my big guy Zip (Zippos Rowdy Rodder, AQHA) aka "Tank"..
default_wub.png

100_0772.jpg

100_0710.jpg

zip1.png

And my sister's big guy Paco, who is over 20 yrs old and still going strong

100_0771.jpg

Look at those eyes on Chili
default_wub.png
You can tell he's a sweety.

WOW! Very pretty!

Erica's Jesse James of Wallstreet HOF - 2004 AMHR/ASPCHall of Fame in both Halter and Pleasure Driving

08 National Res. Grand Champion Single Pleasure Driving 34-36; and National Champion and 2x Res. National Champion halter

07 National Grand Champion Single Pleasure Driving 34-36 and 3x Res. national Champion Halter

06 Congress Res. Grand Champion Classic Gelding Under, Congress Jr Champion Gelding and 2x Congress Champion halter

geldin55.jpg

jesse.jpg

Latest posts

Back