Lets see those GELDINGS!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustAGamble11

Reaction score
There arent any of these threads on here so lets see those beautiful little or big geldings

Here is my 3 year old Jordan's Just A Gamble (Jag)

l_6f300e66e869c66c4448b58d7ea4e31e.jpg

l_6bbedb10174c5d51654e2edf31c83595.jpg

l_2adb3a3b2fa1a32f499d2171e6f68a6f.jpg

l_250693ba233f432caee57ae8e7505a35.jpg

McCarthy's Marshall Dillon ASPC/AMHR , owned by Delores Festervan

AMHR 2008 Halter HOF, 2008 Pinto World Champion, 2008 AMHR Top Ten, Multiple Grand Champion Foundation Gelding

dillonnationals08bfw.jpg

Not gelded yet, but will be.....

Pondering Oaks Hooligan Moonshine 2008 ASPC colt

Grand Champion Classic Under at his very first show!

shinerspook08bfw.jpg

owned by Nancy Blankenship

Here are the geldings right now.......

have a coming yearling that I think I'm going to geld just so he'll fit on my show string, I just love him but already have another coming yearling colt.

Erica's Jesse James of Wallstreet HOF - 2004 AMHR/ASPC

Hall of Fame in both Halter and Pleasure Driving

08 National Res. Grand Champion Single Pleasure Driving 34-36; and National Champion and 2x Res. National Champion halter

07 National Grand Champion Single Pleasure Driving 34-36 and 3x Res. national Champion Halter

06 Congress Res. Grand Champion Classic Gelding Under, Congress Jr Champion Gelding and 2x Congress Champion halter

geldin55.jpg

jesse.jpg

Erica's Big City Gambling Man HOF - 2006 AMHR/AMHA

Halter Hall of Fame

4 Times National champion

Res. National Champion

gambler.jpg

Erica's Tanquery of WF - 2007 AMHR/AMHA

2x Res. national Champion

Just needs his two year old grand to complete his Halter HOF in 09

tanker.jpg

Samis Tecate HOF - 02' AMHA/AMHR

HOF Liberty

National champion

Res. National Champion

owned by Clementine Weeks, myself and Denise Hardesty

Tecdrive.jpg

Tibbs Sundowner HOF - 98' AMHR

Halter HOF

3x National Champion

6x Res. National Champion

sunny.jpg

owned by Clementine Weeks, myself and Jill

and my first miniature ever

Triple B Ranches Little Boy Blue - 92' AMHR

AMHR Top Ten

although now he looks quite a bit different, in his fat suit - VERY fat suit

13.jpg

This is my one and only gelding, Cool Running Sanka SPH. He is registered WCMHR only, wish I could have hardshipped him AMHR.

Sankaacaqshowsept.jpg

Here are my boys! I LOVE geldings!
default_wub.png

ERL Spectacular Romeo- My 30" yearling gelding. He is on 2008 AMHA Honor Roll and also was a top ten this year. I love this horse; he is the sweetest liitle one. He also has these eyes that melt your heart.
default_wub.png

worldshow00me7.jpg

DSC_3259-head.jpg

romeoandwillie011-1.jpg

Winner's Circle Adonis (Leased to me by Martha Hickham)- He is the only horse to have won World Champion Junior and Senior Stallion, and many other national titles (He was 8th out around 25 entries at World this year in our halter class at 15 years old)! He has enough snort and blow for 10 horses and knows he is something great. He is also a sweetie with a wonderful work ethic. I am so honored to have him right now!
default_wub.png

Adonis005.jpg

SummerCGuppy009-1.jpg

Little Americas Xenon Willido- My first horse, and probably my favorite. He will never be a halter horse and has an amazing complicated mind and is just as stubborn as I am, but I love him so much. He is super smart and so much like me it isn't even funny. We click together wonderfully though, and he will try his hardest for me more than anyone else. He has the sweetest expression as well, and I just love spending time with him. I do showmanship and halter obstacle with him, and he does drive as well.
default_wub.png

WillieandCozzy0023.jpg

GORGEOUSBOY2-1.jpg

DSC_2882-1.jpg

WillieandCozzy0055.jpg

Breanne, I saw Adonis in your youth halter class at Worlds - he was awesome, obviously showing off just how great HE thinks he is!! I loved it, what a great horse!!

We have 24 geldings right now, from 2 to 30 years of age ... I don't think I have photos of them all on-line though! But here are the ones I do!

The youngest, Circle J Kiprusoff:

kiprusoff.jpg

Circle J Dezigner Genes

duke.jpg

Circle J Finnegan

finndrive.jpg

Circle J King George

george06.jpg

Circle J Hawk

hawkchinookcute.jpg

NFC Illusions Image

imagewinter.jpg

Century Farm Razmataz

raztrot.jpg

Enchanted Acres Secret Agent

whiteynew.jpg

Celebrations Tennessee Obsession

102_0262.jpg

Circle J Jerome

jerome.jpg

Circle J Zachary

zacmoosejaw.jpg

Flying W Farms Donner - 30 years old! 31 soon, I guess!

donnertrot.jpg

Hmm .... looks like I mostly have non-black geldings on here, which is significant, because there's only 7 non-black geldings at our house. Here, this can represent a bunch more of them!

hitchtitle.jpg

This is Windmill Toy Boy (aka Pistol) a grandson of Komokos Toy Boy. Newly gelded this year (and yes I do know he's VERY fat in this picture
default_wink.png
;) )

This is Reignmakers Hylee Explosive (aka Nitro) , not a gelding yet but he will be.

I have 3 other mature geldings as well. They are so much easier, more fun than stallions for my daughter and non horsey friends to handle.

This is Sam, 29" who will go in the show ring next year.

sam2.jpg

Phantom who is a 2008 National Reserve Champion, he will be shown again next year.

phantom8.jpg

And Jack, he was shown some as a weanling, is now 2 and may go back out next year, depending on height. He wanted to be a big boy.

jackbest.jpg

1031081911.jpg

this is not a good pic but this is my newly gelded new gelding bacardi watching t.v. with my joe

I have a few gelding too, most are show horses...one holding a National Grand Title...the other multiple grand championships and the other is yet to enter the show string but will get him out next spring...

Alpha Farms Magical Debut ASPC 42" Classic 3 year old Gelding ..

Classical Magic son,

Congress Reserve GRAND Champion and Congress Champion x 4 and Halter Hall Of Fame. Longest neck ive ever seen on a horse...its like a snake.

1000xdeerw3.jpg

3.jpg

Erica's Ima Rowdy Twister AMHA / AMHR 34" soon to be gelding ...

Cross Country Take My Breath Away yearling colt, im thrilled with him...

2tt.jpg

00t5.jpg

00t6.jpg

Royal Salsa AMHR (pending) / ASPC 38" Foundation Sr Gelding...i think he is almost at is Halter Hall Of Fame, i'll finish him out on that.

A few Grands, Championships and Congress top 10 / 5 titles...but his claim to fame is that he is my heart horse (as Mona would say!). He is allot more to me then just another show horse...
default_wub.png

00xRoyal1.jpg

00xdfs.jpg

Wow! When someone says geldings aren't the same quality as other horses I'm going to send them to this thread! Stunning horses for sure!
default_wub.png
I'm actually kind of embarrassed to show mine, but oh well.

This in Star Ridge Acres Good As Gold. Very first mini born at our farm; out of our Gold Boy daughter. Both his sire and dam have really short legs compared to how he turned out. He's not very pretty headed and his legs have some issues, but I love him and I can't imagine he'll ever leave our farm. He was shown this year and did pretty well, especially considering his conformation issues, but showing is SO darn stressful for him and I retired him midway through the World Show this year. He still had his open class to go and there were only 10 in it so he certainly would have placed, but I just couldn't do it to him. He was sucking his tongue, pacing and jumpy as a grasshopper. I felt so bad for him so I just said "it's over, be a horse." He's 30" tall. We call him Binky! He has won jr. champion gelding, Area IV first place Model Gelding, Under and World Top Ten in Ammy Level 1 and AOTE.

binkyhalter1.jpg

This is Star Ridge Acres Bout Buck N Time. He's a weanling and already gelded. He'll be my Jr Under show gelding in 2009. He's the most level-headed horse on the farm. Nothing flusters him; his has an old soul I think. I'm so glad Dixi let me buy this little guy!
default_wub.png
This is Junior. He should mature around 31-32" I'm guessing.

juniorfront2a.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

Here's my sister's mini gelding Chili, coming 2 year old in 2009

101_2917.jpg

As a baby:

chilirun.jpg

And here's my big guy Zip (Zippos Rowdy Rodder, AQHA) aka "Tank"..
default_wub.png

100_0772.jpg

100_0710.jpg

zip1.png

And my sister's big guy Paco, who is over 20 yrs old and still going strong

100_0771.jpg

I only have one gelding right now. He is my main performance horse, Wauk-A-Way Kansas Twister. Twister is a 37" black visual frame overo. He was used as a herd stallion for 6-7 years, then gelded and trained for performance. Twister is ASPC/AMHR registered. Ive had one limited show season with him and am looking forward to many more.
default_wub.png
He is a blast to show and a real powerhouse to drive.

DSCN1149-2.jpg

DSCN0695-2.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Geldings!!!!! If I could have a barn full, I would!

Here are some of mine:

This is SRF Hot Topic -

hottopic3.jpg

SRF Commander (a.k.a. Pablo.... His name really fits....
default_smile.png
)

commander5.jpg

MLF Echos Danny Boy

dannyboy2.jpg

and last, but not least is my best buddy, Grosshill EK Creations Duke Of Earl. We sold my heart horse, Incredible this past spring, and Duke has filled the void. I just love him to pieces.... We bought him as a gangly little yearling and he blossomed into a smart little gelding. He still has his quirks, but he would not be Duke without them. He received the title of Best All Around horse at the Eastern Regionals this year, and then went on to be Reserve World Champ in Youth Liberty(won last year), and Top ten in Liberty and Versatility.... He made me so proud!

Worldsmiscviceroy007.jpg

Regionals08005.jpg

Regionals08004.jpg

Regionals08009.jpg

Sorry for the pic overload.... I just love my geldings!

Summer Supreme -- Reserve National Champion Country Pleasure driving, Top 5 Halter Multiple National Top Ten Halter/Driving

supremegoodposeweb.jpg

Recently Gelded

River Wood's Montego Shasaedoh -- Top Ten National Champion Stallion

MONTYLIZ05fixedandsharpened.jpg

Here's my boys for 2009. Have A LOT of work to do, but so far so good.

Little Kings Duke Dreamer- Dukey Doo !!

3M8O2455g.jpg

Pecos East Highliter- Lighter

normal_MCS_0057.jpg

JSW Turks Echo Express- Turkey !!

turk20son_1.jpg

JSW Imperial Deed- Deeder!! FOR SALE

imperial20deed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my 3 year old mini gelding Sky.
default_wub.png

100_5301-1.jpg

This is my 23 year old thoroughbred JayJay.
default_wub.png

100_4348-1-1.jpg

Erica showed our special (inside and out!) boy, Sunny. These are my other miniature geldings... we LOVE geldings
love0034.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Dun Buckin Around, a/k/a "Ducky"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Show Colt – Greying or Black Sabino Roan -- Expected To Mature @ 34” By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion), out of Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope (Halter Gr Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, Reflection, Rowdy, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

(to be gelded in the Spring)

Ducky-Stallions-2.jpg
Ducky-Stallions-1.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Erica’s Big City Blue By U, a/k/a “Blue”[/SIZE]

2007 AMHR / AMHA Grey Gelding -- Buckeroo and Yellow Diamond Little Feather Grandson / Egyptian King Great Grandson

Maternal brother to my “DunIT”

Siblings on both sides are very successful National level halter horses as stallions

Blue%201.jpg
Blue%202.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Little King’s BT Bacardi Gold, a/k/a “Bacardi”[/SIZE]

2004 37.25” AMHR Golden Palomino Gelding – Son of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”)

Supreme and Grand Halter Champion / First Place Solid Color… and My Favorite Horse

Bacardi%201.jpg
Bacardi%202.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Triple H Derby Day Miracle, a/k/a “Derby”[/SIZE]

2000 31” AMHR Light Palomino Gelding – My First Every Show Horse

Shown as a stallion to multiple Grands / National Top Five Performance / Push Button Driving Horse

Derby%201.jpg
Derby%202.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Skippin Miracle, a/k/a “Skipper”[/SIZE]

2003 31.5” AMHR Silver Chestnut Sabino Roan Gelding – First “Home Bred Foal”

Shown as a yearling to multiple championships

Skipper%201.jpg
Horses%20--%2006092007%20--%20005%20SKIPPER.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's AA Eclipse, a/k/a “Eclipse”[/SIZE]

1999 33” Driving Gelding – our first mini and first horse we raised from a weanling

Eclipse%201.jpg
Eclipse%202.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We have 2 geldings
default_wub.png

Who's Your Daddy ("Hercules")- 2002 AHMA/AMHR. He did halter until he was 5 and sired one foal before being gelded(the gelding listed below is his one and only offspring) and now is the ultimate performance horse. Jumping, obstacle, Western Country Pleasure Driving, Obstacle Driving, Liberty....you name it, he does it! The barn favorite when it comes to picking who you show
default_wub.png

HerculesASAM2-336x265.jpg

Hercules-425x325.jpg

fairhercules-317x216.jpg

VPS Simple Irresistible ("Taz")- 2005 AMHR gelding. We plan to hardship him into AMHA in 2010. He does halter, Country Pleasure Driving, obstacle and has started in jumping and seems to enjoy it. Another all around gelding who we love
default_wub.png

tazoctober2-293x293.jpg

tazdrive3-307x307.jpg

(2nd time being hooked)

~Jen~

Back