Lets have some fun!! Help me decide

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
Ok calling all critics. I just bought a mare but now I am faced with possably buying one more. I lucked out and sold my mare and foal so now I have an empety stall. Give me your email and I will send pics. Tell me which one you would buy based on confirmation. And the info I give you.

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can send pics to me if you like... also send prices. It's possible the "horse of your dreams" might not even be one of the two!

Andrea

default_yes.gif
[email protected]

I didnt get to everyone who is willing to help. I will send pics tomorrow. Have to hit the sack. I will post the majority vote as well!! Thanks

Ok I think I responed to everyone. If not let me know. I didnt think so many people would be so helpful!! I LOVE how so many inquired to help me out:))) So far one mare is getting the popular vote. Will let everyone know tonight. This has been fun. And a lot of insight. Now remember the pics I am sending is in thier best suite! They dont look that way right now! lol

Also, if you think I should pass let me know!!

My stallion is on the tall side. I will post his pic so you can see how they match up.

Thanks and look forward to more input!!
default_biggrin.png

I will also give a general idea of what people said about each mare without naming names.

Hummmm the pictures are interesting! Would like to know what height your boy is, plus a poc if poss.

But regardless of your boy, I will mail you back my comments and thoughts in the next couple of hours - it's horse feed time here and they wont wait!!

Anna

may.jpg

This is my stallion I plan on breeding. I will post the updates soon. I will say one horse is winning by a land slide!!!!

Having now seen your stallion, I still stand by my choice of mare! He a nice boy by the way!

Anna

Welll the verdict is in. First, thanks so much for everyone's respose and input. I cant belive how many people responded. ANd I got some really good insight.

I would say 98% of you prefered Mare A- comments where- pros- nice top line, nice joints, refined,cons- coudnt see her legs, worried about back legs.

Mare B about 2% picked her- Pro- small, nice sire, built like a broodmare, nice head, stocky Cons- Built like the "old school minis", flat back

I think I summerized most. I got so much respose I am sure I miss some comments. But you get the idea. The winner was A. I also posted pic of my stallion. Next step I will keep everyone posted!!!!

Thanks so much!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back