LAUNDRY DETERGENT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hahler

Reaction score
For anyone that shops at Sams and buys the wind fresh buckets of laundry detergent be careful

We started to break out thinking that it was something from outside but after narrowing it down it is the detergent

It has some kind of fiberglass in it (like insulation)

not only are we all itching and scratching i now have a new breed of dog HAIRLESS AUSSIES

All my pups look like they are the after math of a nuclear bombing (and yes it has been confirmed by a vet)

I spent lots of money for steroids and special shampoos for them and the adult dogs in the house

and then there is us we are rewashing everything multiple times and using anything to scratch with

I was told that we are not the only ones complaining by sams corp office

If anyone has any ideas on what i can do next let me know

thanks

dawn

So sorry this happened to you.

Guess I'm glad I no longer have access to Sam's Club, I used to buy the Wind Fresh all the time when I was close to Sam's.

Don't know if it would work in this case, but Sarna lotion is great for itchies, its OTC. I use it all the time for bug bites, dry skin itchies and more.

Yuck. That's why I use natural detergents, like Seventh Generation. There are also natural dish soaps, all purpose cleaners, shampoos, conditioners, body soaps, deodorants, toothpastes, etc. You might find some comfort in a natural lotion, such as aloe.

I would contact the company that made the detergent to see if they might cover your treatment costs, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

We don't have a Sam's Club here, but I did try some store brand laundry detergent from WalMart once......Never again.

I started using the "no scent, no dye" detergents and NO MORE ITCHING.

Latest posts

Back