Lasik

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh My gosh Sonya, thats great!!!!! I have to show this to Scott! He wants lasic so bad and has been tossing the idea around for a while. Congratulations!!!!!! And definately keep me updated on how your recovery goes!!!!

YEA!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Leya

I am so jealous of those who can have lasik. My doctor has told me I am unable to have the surgery due to recurring iritis.
default_sad.png
I've been dealing with iritis for 20+ years. I think it is a wonderful opportunity and will one day do lasik for my son.

Congrats on the procedure going well. I had it myself 10 years ago...... just had my yearly check-up and I'm still 20/20 after being darn near blind for many years prior to the surgery! I'd recommend it, as it seems you would to, to anyone interested.

I as well had this surgery 2 yrs ago this past Jan; wish I hadn't waited that long but they urged me to wait until I was 18.....then I got busy in college and ended up waiting till my last year of undergrad to get it done.

I had 20/20 the day after as well; coming from someone who couldn't read the big "E" without glasses/contacts; was a -5.0 prescribition; and now have 20/20 in one eye and 20/15 in the other!

I'd do it again in a min. No pain, I didn't even fill the prescribtion for pain meds, didn't have a problem with dryness or anything. I have a little glare at night with lots of lights like driving, but really not much more than when I was wearing glasses.

Sonja how neat! I didn't realize you'd done this..haven't been on here a lot lately. Bet you're one hot girl now eh?

Please to be serious enjoy your new eyes
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Maxine

hey great to hear for you. would you be able to tell me what prescription your eyes were? Mine are in the teens and my eye doc said they may not be able to help me.

my prescrips were not extremely bad...4.25 in one and 3.75 in the other.

Latest posts

Back