Labelled and exploded view of driving/harness bridle parts and pieces

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annabellarose

Reaction score
A private message conversation I had recently with another member here at the Lil Beginnings forum prompted me to do this. I hope that someone finds it helpful and/or interesting. I would be happy to do this with an entire open tug gig driving harness at some point if anyone were interested in that as well.

LabelledExplodedHarnessBridle1.jpg

That is good for new driving people
default_smile.png

Thank you.

A whole harness one would be great too, if you'd like to do one
default_yes.gif

This is great! Your other idea is something I'd love to see too.

I want to apologize for not doing what I said I would do, I did not forget what I promised and I do still intend to photogragh, label, and post a labelled, exploded harness. My mother had a stroke (she is on the mend and is going to make an almost full recovery) and that has consumed almost my every waking moment for these last many weeks.

So sorry about your mom! I have an elderly mom, and have had to spend weeks with her, when she feel a couple months ago. Will be praying for you mom.

I do look forward to the whole harness being labeled. I took a ground driving lesson the other day...only halter and surcingle and reins, found out my mini needs to know a few more commands, before we go all out, but I would love to know what the parts are called, so I want be a total loss, when I am reading here. LOL

Anyway, just do it when you can. That is nice you can be there for your mom.

Latest posts

Back