KUDOS to Animal Genetics !!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnShadowsFarm

Reaction score
Earlier this week I posted a thread regarding Shelterwod Labs, the lack of service and response I was getting from them.... Many of you highly recommended Animal Genetics in FL.

Well, not sure who to thank for it, but someone here made Animal Genetics aware of my post and they emailed me! I was VERY impressed with their professionalism in every way, and have sent a sample to them for testing. From that sounds of things, they have MY business from here on out!

Thanks to the forum member who made Animal Genetics aware of my challenge with "the competitor" :nono: , and.. If you're watching Arne of Animal Genetics..THANK YOU for getting in touch with me and showing my that you value providing quality service and made me feel as though my business really matters to you!

Felicia

Now thats my kind of company to do business with! will definately send my samples to them!

That is wonderful that Animal Genetics got in touch with you - talk about good customer service.
default_yes.gif
: Now that's a sure way to build loyalty! :aktion033:

Liz R.

They have been very prompt and helpful for me too. I sent a couple of tests in last week, and got some information crossed up on them.....they called yesterday to clarify and had my results emailed yesterday afternoon.

Jan

You can't beat Animal Genetics for courteous, prompt service! I know that everytime I send a test in, I don't have to wait long for the results. Ususally less than a week!!

Wow! thank you all for your support and kind words. We'll keep working hard to provide you with the best possible service we can offer.

Cheers, :bgrin

Arne

I used Animal Genetics for the first time as well, and I will always go back to them! I had several emails exchanged with someone there named Rolfe. I had several questions on genetics and he was very patient in answering them. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Latest posts

Back