Knight Star has a personal trainer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
My anti-horse kid Dan was found messing around with Knight Star today. *Shocking*

This Kid is so arrogant and full of snort but seems he takes to Dan like a duck takes to water.

Dan knew what he was doing so I let them alone without interfering

and work things out . Dan got him haltered and leading around and worked on picking his feet up to Knight

Star's horror. The Kid really liked Dan's attention after a while. I had to take a few pics of this to document

the event. Dan has no use for the girls but he sure gets along good with the colts.

DanKnightonEaster1.jpg

DanKnightEaster2.jpg

DanKnightEaster3.jpg

:aktion033: What a couple of NICE looking boys there!! Your son has a natural touch, he did a great job with him!!
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Way to go :aktion033: looks like they are making progress. What a cute little fellow. I think I have been gone too long I didn't even know you had another one
default_wacko.png
:

Great pics Marty! I think Knight Star is beautiful (handsome) and it looks like Dan did a great job with him!

Looks like they will be good for each other! A word of advice though - tell him to put closed toe shoes on next time he works with the little fella. Mini hooves can be very painful on bare feet.

There's alot of heart in those boys! I would pair them up alot this summer. make it a project. It'll help both with those sharp edges. Great pics.

What cute pics. But you know Marty, Dan is just going slow to introduce Star into his 'gang' of hubcap steeling cow tippers. (LOL)

They look good together:) SHould gte Dan to do 2 things:

1. get back into shows

2.Get some sunscreen on!!
default_wacko.png
: lol just joking Marty

Oh My Marty, what beautiful boys you have...Knight Star and Dan are just wonderful..Congratulations on both. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Looks like you got a great team goin on there, Marty! Tell Dan to keep up the good work and maybe with Dan showin him the ropes he'll be a better influence on Knight Star than his other hubcap stealing, cow tipping delinquent big brother.... whom I kiddin' I'm sure Timmy will make sure to teach him exactly how things work
default_smile.png

Marty,

Great photos and great looking guys...they look like a real team :aktion033: !!!

lis

Latest posts

Back