KITTENS :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil' Horse Lover

Reaction score
Here are some pics. of our four orphan kittens at about 4 weeks old. Their mom died early this week, we have no idea what happened to her, she was the sweetest cat and and AWESOME mother. She will be missed. But she didn't leave us empty handed, thats for sure, now we have four lil' angels to look after until we can find homes for them. They are all living in my room right now, they are bottlefed and eating a tiny bit of canned food with milk mixed in. Well anyways here are some pics. taken last week.

(left to right, all named by one of my friends lol
default_wub.png
) Jr. (grey male), Sam (blk/white male), Marley (small grey female), and Kiwii (striped female)

100_1128.jpg

100_1102.jpg

100_1103.jpg

100_1124.jpg

100_1118.jpg

100_1126.jpg

100_1129.jpg

100_1133.jpg

100_1135.jpg

100_1138.jpg

100_1141.jpg

And with their mother
default_no.gif
~

100_1122.jpg

100_1131.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh they're so sweet!
default_wub.png
Poor momma kitty, she was so pretty.

I love Jr., he's adorable, his color is very nice.

[SIZE=10pt]Very cute![/SIZE]

Good luck with them...keep us updated...
default_wub.png

Oh my! I'm in love with Jr! Good thing you're so far (we have too many cats as it is!)

Sorry about ther mom, she was gorgeous!

Jessi

The two lighter ones are siamese color, they will darken with age except where there "white spots" are. The little whitest one has a white spot on her head that is why she looks white. Love momma kitty, calico is my favorite! I am sure she will be missed my favorite cat in the world was a calico.

Thanks for the replies everyone! They are all SO sweet! And yes I'll be keeping you all updated with many more pics to come!!!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back