kind of new here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindydog12

Reaction score
I have "lurked" on this board for several years, and have learned alot of very useful, and helfpful information and thou
ght it was about time I introduce myself. I am Teri, and my husband is Bill Riehl. We have been involved with miniature horses since 2001, where we met our first, and it has grown since them, we have met alot of real nice people thru some of the shows we have attended. I just wanted to let everyone know that I feel so lucky to be able to come here and learn everyday. I also just took the plunge and created my own website (WOW what a chore for an old gal, but I learned alot...and in the end it was real fun). Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone, and I love this forum.

Welcome Teri!
default_saludando.gif
It's great to have you here!
default_smile.png

Welcome and great job on your web site!

Hi Teri - just wanted to say you have some very beautiful horses and I think your website is great - well set out, easy to access and lovely pictures!

Anna
default_saludando.gif

Hi and Welcome from Southern Oregon!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
You should put your website in your signature line...makes it easier for people to go to. Oops, forgot to add.....nice website! Easy to navigate and you have some very nice horses!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum in the "non lurking form"
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

I am addicted to it as well and agree with you, that we are able to get a lot of help and new ideas from all the "brains of the industry' who are members here.

Reble (my friend Mary) is responsible for "hooking me" to Lil Beginnings.

Your website is really well done and your horses are wonderful!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you decided to join in as a poster. I agree, you've designed a nice website and have some beautiful horses.

thanks everyone, and thanks sandy for the "tip" ... I did'nt know what the signature line was, but do now. Hopefully it will show up

Welcome from another fairly new person on the forum.

I am not a breeder I have a 1 yr old filly, a 5 yr old pregnant mare

and a mini donkey plus a couple of Quarter Horses and live in Canada.

Welcome to the forum! So glad you decided to "join in"! I visited your web site too...you sure have some lovely horses there!!

thanks everyone, and thanks sandy for the "tip" ... I did'nt know what the signature line was, but do now. Hopefully it will show up
Website link in your signature is working fine. [i'm on dial-up and its getting late, so I'll check out your minis tomorrow.]

Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Welcome from Tigard, OR!!
default_saludando.gif
(Good job on your website and btw, you have nice horses!!
default_smile.png
)

Welcome from us here at Coventry Lane Farm, located 50 miles east of Pittsburgh in Latrobe Pa.

Home of the training camp of the 6 Time Super Bowl Champions the ......"Pittsburgh Steelers" birthplace of Rolling Rock Beer and the banana split plus Mr. Rogers Neighborhood, and golf pro Arnold Palmer

Great website and very nice horses you have !
default_saludando.gif

thanks everyone for the warm welcome, and comments...I really appreciate it! I really don't know why I "lurked" for so long, wasted alot of time...thanks again

Very nice horses and a really neat job on your Web Site. You can be very proud.

Joyce

Little Folks Farm, CT.

Latest posts

Back