Kick me while I'm down

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise

Reaction score
Bad enough I had to bury our 18 year old cat today.

Got a call just a little while ago, the family that we sold a pup to 2 weeks ago tells me he is dead.

The child was running and fell on the pup and crushed him.

We do everything to warn these people about theft, swimming pools, children dropping the pup, how to properly hold them and no running with them while they are so young! Yet this still happens. I am so tired and just want this day to end!

I'm SO sorry!
default_sad.png

OH NO!!! I am soooo sorry. What a terrible, awful, horrible day. It is bad enough when a being dies at the end of a long, wonderful life, and quite another when a young life is gone. I am so sad for you, and for the family too. I am sure they are just devastated at losing their new friend.
default_crybaby.gif

Oh, Denise!!! I am just so, so sorry!! What an awful Monday it was for you. Heres hoping that Tuesday and the rest of the week will be much better for you!! {{{HUGS}}}

Thanks everybody!

Kim I sure hope your day is off to a better start too!

So sorry to hear this- when it rains it pours!!

Hopefully today will be a brighter day
default_yes.gif

So very sorry to hear about your cat. The east wind must have blown the bad luck at my home in La. on Sunday to yours. I ran over my dog and killed her. Cried all day in between loading horses I sold. Then helped haul 3 babies to their new home and right after I left, one jumped a fence and stabbed himself in the chest with a 'T' post. Her husband had to pick the 600 pound colt up off the post. He is Still at the vet. Went in about 4 inches the vet said. Poor guy!

OMG I am so sorry about your dog. WOW this bad luck we're all having has got to come to an end!

How is the colt? Is he going to be ok?

Wow, when it rains it pours. Sorry to hear about all that has gone on this week for everybody. Hugs to you all.

Vicki

Thats the whole problem, they wanted another one from us and we told them no. It's not a good situation for a pup to be in. Sure wish we would have thought the whole home life thru. They arent to upset they're out looking for another one to put right back in that situation. To them they are replaceable and disposable. They only had the pup for 1 1/2 weeks! They arent to shook up.

Latest posts

Back