Kandilands Texas Taffy (RIP)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of you, and I am so so sorry for your loss
Pics2-1.gif

I'm so sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png
I'm glad you were there for her and that your husband was able to help you out......that man definately deserves some extra hugs and kisses. Take care.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. We recently had to put our old QH out of his misery and it was a tough couple of days. It does get better and easier with time though. So sorry.

Oh Annette, that is terrible news and I am so sorry to hear it. I feel so bad for all of you. I can't imagine how Dixon felt, and I agree that vets really get the raw deal having to do that regularly. I know it hurts them each and every time.

Sending big (((((BEAR HUGS))))) your way, from the Finch Meadow Gang.

So sorry to hear your sad news. We who have the honour of sharing our lives with animals have to cross this bridge all too often, and it never gets any easier.

You will never forget the pain, but eventually the happy memories will help to ease it. She was a very lucky lady to have had such wonderful people to share her life with. She is happy and well now, and I am sure she will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.

Hugs to you all - Anna

Oh Annette,

I am so sorry, big hugs to both you and Dixon. I know only too well how you feel, but I imagine that Dixon is going thru some really tough times - I know that Guy would be devastated if he were put in the same position. Knowing that it is "the right thing" helps - but only a little.

She is in a pain free place now - I hope she and Countess can find each other and share a field of lush green grass knowing that it will be just fine & without consequenses.

((((( )))))))))

Stac

Went out to feed this morning to find "Molly" down.

She was a grand ol mare, not much to look at but she sure could go in a Roadster class.

Not going to go into details but she is buried under a tree up in the woods behind the house.

Good bye Molly, I am sorry I couldn't make it better this time.

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Oh Annette...I am so very sorry you lost one
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
...no easy way to lose them no matter who they are...

My Condolences to your Molly

HUGS

Jenny

I'm so very sorry for your loss...
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back