Kaitlin Caricature - Surprise for my hubbys B-Day UPDATED ON PG-2

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wanted to share my hubby's Surprise birthday gift... He will open the picture as his kids bring out his new horse from the barn... Oh I can't wait... 10 more sleeps....

sarita_cari_framed2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hows this for GORGEOUS
default_wub.png
default_new_shocked.gif

(Posting for Sandy)

forsandy.jpg

What a beautiful gift! Kaitlyn does the most wonderful work, I had her do my two horses and she did a fantastic job.

I can't imagine how excited this man is going to be. Very special--he will know he is loved.
default_wub.png

I want to be loved like that !! WOW beautiful horse. Lucky man. I have 12 more sleeps before I head to Luxemburg to pick up my horse.
default_wub.png

AWESOME JOB SANDY!!!

And I'm lucky enough to be able to say that I own that horses DAM!

Well Marie I got my hubby real good... Our daughter went into the barn to get Sarita from the stall... Ken & I were feeding horses... Now when he turned and first saw this horse he was stunned... First off when i went to get Sarita I told him I was bringing my friends mare horse which is a bay pinto to breed... haha.. ( I had to get a horse trailer there right ) So he was trying to figure out why this horse was black & white..... hahahah... He is totally in love.. The two of them are so funny together... Spoiled rotten this mare.... He asked me if I would help him this weekend as he has never shown halter before..... then in the next words after I said yes he said because him and his Princess are going to kick our butts.....lol

Here is a picture when he just got Sarita......

thanks Kaitlin for the beautiful picture you did of Ken new mare.... HE LOVES IT....

Is this picture not priceless??
default_biggrin.png
(this is being posted for Sandy (silver birch miniatures)

sarita-home6.jpg

He looks so happy. I'm glad he has a horse and watch out Sandy they just might kick your butts. She is absolutely gorgeous. How does it feel to play second fiddle to a horse? I bet he is making all kinds of plans at this point on how to do just that.
default_shutup.gif

Also I know your secret but will keep it for now.
default_517.gif

Well Shortpig..... Yes you do know my secret..... But it has to stay that way for awhile
default_wink.png
... Its a fantastic Secret, so exciting
default_biggrin.png

Just sent something in the mail to your other daughter today... Ya hoooooooooooooooooooo...... give my secret a kiss please ok.....
default_wub.png

yes my hubby and his mare are so smitten with each other when I can't find him I turn the camera on and watch him in the barn with her... It's so cute... she was helping him big time putting up a better light for foaling time in the barn... She was into everything.. His draft mare was the same way... I would love for him to kick my butt, as we really would all win... Family sticks together... hahaha

default_aktion033.gif

Sandy,

Sarita is such a pretty girl. Only wish I could've met her in person before she left for Canada. I feel so lucky to say that I own her beautiful dam, as well as her half sister
default_wink.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back