Just wanted to show off our new little girl....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horsefeathers

Reaction score
Haven't posted in a while, we've just been really busy... so we've been lurking more than posting...lol. We have been searching for the last few years for a good house dog (we had to put down my older dog two years ago, and was waiting for that special pup to come along), and we finally found her. Her name is Cindy Lou (as my 3 year old says "Cindy Lou Who, like on the Grinch"...lol). She is a rat terrier/doxie cross. She is 10 weeks old. We've had her about a week, and she is smart as a whip! She loves being inside and pampered, and loves to run and play with my little boy. She like to go outside and play with the cats (and yes.... they actually play with her), and she tries to play with our year old Pyrnees/Pointer cross, but he's so big, it's like watching David and Goliath! Anyway, here's a picture of her... just wanted to share! Anybody else have this kind of mix breed?

Chris

Cindy_Lou1.jpg

Cindy_Lou3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW What a cutie!

Lyn

oh she is adorable!! we have a full rat terrier Hannah... the rest of the little dogs are mutts, a JRT cross Zacchaeus, the other "half" is a Pom/Chi mix. and Samson and Delilah, they are litter mates, Chi and Maltese and min pin and "some kind of terrier" LOL. just love those mixes...

we have 4 "big" dogs too, Grace is purebred great dane but the rest are mutts, Ahgee the old man is beagle and queensland heeler... Tank's mother was Yellow Lab and Australian Shepherd (father unknown), and Shasta is his niece, her mother was Queensland and Border Collie added to the rest of the mix...

well anyway your Cindy Lou is just too cute!!
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks we just love her to death! I took some more pictures of her today (I just love the digital camera!). And I also included a couple of pictures of our other dog Boomer... he's our year old Pyrnees/Pointer... he is such a wonderful dog... very protective of the babies, and our neighbor even came by and told us the other day that Boomer protected his horse from a wild cat out here! His horse just came away with minor scratches... it could have been much, much worse. A few months ago, we had HUGE wild hogs come up in our back yard, and he ran them off. Our other neighbor had cows get out and Boomer helped get them re-penned. He's really a great all around dog! [/SIZE]

Chris

CLou1.jpg

CLou2.jpg

BoomerPest2-1.jpg

DCP02257.jpg

I think you have TWO gems for dogs! Lucky!

MA

She sure has a really sweet face. The name is perect for her looks. :~)

~Karen

OH Christine I know that Tyler is beside himself with joy. She is so cute and Boomer is bigger than the last time I saw him.

Carlene

Latest posts

Back