Just some pics of the kids

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StarRidgeAcres

Hubby gave me one of his hand-me-down cameras so I thought I'd play with it a bit today. I'm NO Sandy, but I can press the button!
default_laugh.png

Alamos Sirs Toffee Snow, A/R mare, bay pinto, in foal to Little Kings Little Buckeroo (aka Junior). We bought this mare at the Private Treaty part of the LKF Oktoberfest. This mare has the bluest eyes I've ever seen. They're kind of spooky. :DOH!

toffie2.jpg

Star Ridge Acres Golden Miracle (aka Poopy Butt). '07 palomino filly, 100% spoiled, currently about 25" tall. Nat Top Ten.

mirarun3.jpg

Star Ridge Acres Lily Blue Too (aka Lily). '07 perlino filly, going to live with Sheryl at Irish Hills Farm.
default_wub.png
Behind her are Star (sorrel), Prize (black), Goldie (yellow palomino) and June (white palomino).

lilyb.jpg

Little Kings Dream Guapo (Guapo). '08 buckskin colt, purchased at the LKF Oktoberfest. The other little guy is Pete (registration pending), '08 sorrel pinto colt. Pete is about as big as a minute and a TOTAL doll!
default_wub.png

guaporun1.jpg

Left to right: Sera, Raven, Toffie, Ericca (Oktoberfest purchase), Lightning (boarder), Poopy Butt, Pete.

group7.jpg

Left to Right: Toffie, Sera, Guapo, Poopy, Lightning, Ericca, Junior, Pif (also going to live with Sheryl).

group6.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. So glad that he gave you the camera. Your horses are beautiful!

Keep up the good work with the camera!

Really enjoyed the pictures.

Your horses are beautiful.
default_wub.png

Especially liked the shot of the two colts running,

they are precious!

Cathy

Love your pictures and you of course know I LOVE your horses!!

Gage

Very nice pictures Parmella, my favorites would have to be the ones with all of the minis galoping around togethor
default_wub.png

They are beautiful, Parmela
love0034.gif

Sheryl, if Lilly turns up missing, I didn't steal her. I swear!!! I mean, you knew I had four pinkies now anyhow, right
ok.gif

Gosh Parmela!!! I may just have to come down and smuggle a few home, there all really nice!!

Congrats on your Octoberfest purchases!! They look awsome, cant wait until spring
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back