Merlin and Sera Have New Owners!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StarRidgeAcres

It is with great pleasure (and also a bit of sadness) that I congratulate Marlene and Holly of White Tail Farm on their purchase of Indian Peaks Sweet Serenity (Lucky Four Rebels Red N Royal (son of Sids Rebel) x Lookout Bonsais Sweet Anticipation (daughter of Little Kings Buckeroo Bonsai). Sera is a beautiful three year old palomino filly with an impressive show record of her own and a pedigree that is full of World/National Champions. As many of you may remember, Sera has always been very special to me and I always imagined she'd never leave my farm. But Marlene and Holly have such a beautiful place and take such wonderful care of their horses, I just thought if I don't have her it should be them! I will miss my "pretty Sera" as I call her very, very much but I know she will be in heaven with Marlene and Holly.

In addition to Sera, Marlene and Holly have purchased yet another Buckeroo son! Little Kings Buckeroo Merlin is going to stand at White Tail Farm along with their other Buckeroo sons and other awesome stallions! Purchasing Merlin was a dream for me, but again with the significant changes in my personal life, the reality of having more than one mature stallion on the farm was just too much for me. Merlin's dam was bred to Buckeroo four times so we know it was a winning cross! Merlin is a full brother to Little Kings Buckeroo Icon, World Champion Senior Stallion and sire to multiple World Champion foals. Merlin is sure to follow in his hoofprints. But as with Sera, although I'm sad it's also a wonderful new beginning for my "Merlie" and I know he will be treated like the king he is under their care.

Please join me in congratulating Marlene and Holly! Merlie and Sera leave early Thursday from Missouri on their way to Maryland. They will both be greatly missed here at Star Ridge Acres.

Indian Peaks Sweet Serenity aka Sera

serabody2007.jpg

Little Kings Buckeroo Merlin aka Merlin

merlin2007bodyweb2a.jpg

Thank you Marlene and Holly! I know my babies will be in good hands!
default_wub.png

Wow Marlene and Holly, you girls sure have been busy.

Congratulations on your fabulous additions. I love them both.

Wow just wow!

Wow, congratulations on both purchases! I just love Sera, she is so pretty
default_wub.png

Thank you so much Parmela - you are much too kind and we are so honored that you feel both your babies will be safe in our care. Your post was beautifully written and we thank you so much.

We can't wait to meet them in person and they both have truly added greatly to our program here. We can't thank you enough for this opportunity and we are so thrilled to have added yet another fabulous friend in this mini world.

You'll learn quickly that we keep in touch, send tons of pictures and updates and you will always know what's going on with both Merlie and Sera and White Tails.

Sera may just be the one the grandbaby waited for to begin learning the ropes for showing - we may start with the local events to get her started but Sera's talent won't go to waste and she'll get to do what she enjoys even if it's not at the level she's used to - she'll have fun just the same. PLEASE - that grandbaby thinks every horse that come here is HER very own! LOL

Holly and I are so grateful and wish you all the best of course - we look forward to continued communication and friendship. Thank you!

Now that the cats out of the bag - or is it horse - we'll finally be making a formal announcement in another post for all the others that have come to us since October ..............LOL It's been a pretty wild fall and winter and 2010 has started off with a bang here.

default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
You all have seen Holly's "whoo hoos" here and there throughout the year - you know how excited she gets LOL I'm still trying to pull her off the ceiling! ha ha

This sounds like a great relationship!! Marlene and Holly Congratulations to you both. Your new horses are beautiful.

NOW HOLLY, GET OFF THE DARN CEILING>>>YOU HAVE WORK TO DO!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

It has tortured me to keep my mouth closed about Merlin and Sera lol !!!! I so can not wait for them to get here. I have been so anxious and finally they will be here this week. Thank you everyone on your compliments on Merlin and Sera. And Lucky C's your Merlin son is beautiful. He is very nice.

Thank god I can come down off the ceiling now. Everyone is waiting for me! Lol.

Thank you so much Parmela for that beautiul announcement. I am so glad that you approve of us and our farm. They will have the greatest of time here and be here to stay! |

Thank you again everyone.

I know its bittersweet for you Parm, but don't you love it when you find that wonderful client that truly appreicates your horses? Sending out a huge contrats to Holly and Marlene!

I've got a Sids Reble mare as well that I love and is a super nice horse. Sera is simply beautiful and you are going to love her i'm sure.

Merlin has also been one of my very favs since the first day I saw him, wow! I'm wishin you gals the best of luv and luck with these very fine horses. White Tails is really going to be shinning more than ever.

Congrats to Marlene and Holly!!! What a beautiful pair of horses! As someone who has visited their farm, I can attest to what a great place they have. I hope to return for another visit early this coming summer and will get to meet these two in person! Can't wait!
default_wub.png

Thank you everyone! Merlin and Sera will be spoiled to death here with all the other 50+ minis! The barn kitty and Peacock will be happy to meet them. They love newbies! Again thank you so very much Parmela for allowing us to purchase your two beautiful horses! Glad we were able to make a new friend!

Congratulations on your purchase of these two beautiful horses. I saw your other post and you sure went on a wonderful shopping spree.Thats the kind of shopping I enjoy.

Back