Just read a really good book

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
Wanted to share. It is called the Steel Van Man and is available at Amazon and iBooks. The author is Jason Stadtlander, the last name might sound familiar to some of you, he is Judy Stadtlander's step-son. This isn't a biased recommendation, this book is really good. A lot of twists and turns and surprises. I was surprised to find myself glued to it, the first time I have felt this way about a book in a long time. I have trouble focusing and reading for very long because of a nasty health problem causing cerebral spinal fluid to leak which in turns makes the brain sag down and gives you a mother of an endless headache.

Trust me, I wouldn't say this if I didn't really love the book, Jason could attest to that.

Anyway, let me know if you give it a try, and do review it if you do read it. He is self published so Barnes and Noble won't carry it, and I believe they should, and also that he deserves a real publisher.

I checked this one out and it looked so good I bought it on my kindle. The reviews were outstanding. Thanks for letting us know you enjoyed reading Steel Van Man so much.
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back