Just got my June World magazine

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
I just got my World yesterday. My very first ad is on page 27!!!

Too cool
default_smile.png
)) I made it my self, and would like to thank

all who helped me with suggestions to improve it!

My grandson, Andrew, is also in this issue, page 2 & 138.. with our filly from last year
default_smile.png

I'm already working on new ads...
default_smile.png
)

~Sandy

Sure.. here's the ad

SemiAdMayweb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! Your name in lights - Cool!

Unfortunately, I don't get that great magazine, so I can't see the ad. Is there any way you could post it on here so we all could see it?

Or is there a website we could go to?

Sandy:

Your taste in horses is superior, as LITTLE JOHN, SEMI, SUMMER, AND TAILER are exquisite. When I

visit your website, I so want to live on your farm! Your grounds are immaculate, your barn is just too cute, and the fencing is just icing on the cake. The whole place looks like a picture perfect dream farm.

And your photos are always first class, just as the ad you have just done all by yourself! Can't wait now, till my WORLD get's here. What an amazing, gifted, and talented person you are. Not to mention, YOU DO KNOW HOW TO MARKET A HORSE!

Sandy, the ad looks FABULOUS!!!!!!!

I recently got my April / May but hadn't opened it. Seeing your post just now, tore into it but it's the "wrong" issue. I will be on the look out for "JUNE" and will take a look at your ad in print, but can tell from here it is a super job. You are very gifted not just with your photography but also your design abilities!!!!!!! If you were not so nice, I'd have to not like you based soley on sheer jealousy
default_wub.png
:

Very nice
default_smile.png
are you still doing a "road trip" this summer? :saludando:

Jan

I haven't gotten mine yet but I also haven't gotten the last one. I am sure its because I moved but who do I need to contact? So I can get this all straightened out.

I'm so excited for you. I haven't gotten my copy yet either. Since you got yours mine should be here anyday. Looking forward to seeing your ad.

The ad you posted of Semi is gorgeous!

I got to visit Sandy's farm just a short time ago. Beautiful horses and beautiful place!

Kim

Latest posts

Back