Just for Fun

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a tie for me,, I equally hate dusting and windows..
default_wink.png

I don't think this counts as house work but I HATE cooking dinner. I will do absolutely everything else around the house without a grumble as long as I don't have to cook dinner!!
default_new_shocked.gif

te he he

Anna
default_smile.png

I do not do to many "chores" around the house since i live with mom and dad, i can honestly say i have never done a single load of laundry or washed dishes, goodnes..i dont even know how to work the washer. The man i end up with is sure in for a suprise......

I actually wouldnt mind it but mom just does it, she is up doing laundry at 6am...i am not a 6am person so its all done by the time i am up and out to the barn.

Now, i am a total neat freak...everything must be organized and in order and in the right place so if i need to find something i can find it and know where it is, rather then spend an hour trying to find it and by the time i find it, i have fully forgotten what i was looking for.

Only place that is not organized is my closet. Its like of an "organized" unorganized mess. That is where to put all my boxes w/ receits in them incase i ever need to return something. I hate hate hate cleaning that thing, i mean hate it.

I aggree with Nova chick! I hate putting all the laundry away. My husband has about 100 t shirts as he goes through them like crazy with his work, and then I have a 2 and 3 year old who have all sorts of little tiny stuff. I have NO room to put it all away.
I think though the worst is my 10 year old. I will fold and hang her stuff, then she tries on, whatever and ends up having dirty mixed with clean mixed with trash! I am going nuts from it!

But the chore I hate the most and avoid doing at all costs is cleaning the toilet. It is beyond disgusting.

Mopping is also a pain because as soon as I mop a clean area, all creatures 2,3 and 4 legged feel the need to walk on the 'clean' floor. Leaving little dirty tracks.

Cleaning windows is gross too, as I really dislike the smell of the cleaner when it mixes with the smell of the dust on the window.

I guess I just hate ALL cleaning! LOL!!!
OMG! Do you have a picture of the 3 legged critter that walks across your floor leaving prints? Would love to see it.

I hate washing walls! I swear they are never clean. So we're going with darker paint to "hide" marks. My second least favorite is laundry. I can wash, but it sits in the basket forever. I hate putting it away!!
default_wacko.png

I'm with minih- if you don't move the statues, then you can't see the dust rings.
default_laugh.png

I HATE cleaning glass period. I told my husband before he married me "I do NOT do windows" and by gosh I will not. Someone else will. The streaking drives me insane. I also HATE cleaning grout.

Cleaning the insides of the kitchen cabinets is another task I do not enjoy. While we're on that, unscrewing all the little globes from the ceiling fans and vanity lights to run thru the dishwasher drives me nuts too. They never want to go back on right either.

Its definitely the deep cleaning stuff that I dislike. Who likes cleaning baseboards???

Thank God for Teenage daughters.

I cannot stand doing dishes. And it shows, I got a sink full to do now. And cooking dinner, it's not that I hate it, I just prefer not to, good thing hubby likes microwave dinners
default_biggrin.png

Cleaning out the fridge or toilets. EW!!

Ok, I admit it, ALL OF it. I hate cleaning period!

I hate it all....but I like things clean/neat/organized so I do it...and I complain the whole entire time, cuss under my breath at the toliet! I need a maid!

I actually use to like cleaning, that was many years ago....I don't know what was wrong with me at the period of my life...I probably should of seen a therapist!

I don't like housework in general. I love a clean house, but I'd rather clean the barn.

Growing up I had to do all of the laundry(Mom, stepfather and two younger brothers) in the house AND I had to hang it all out. I was a pretty big smart @@@ growing up.... my stepfather was always on me about everything.... so I decided in the middle of winter on the coldest day I would hang his work pants out on the line...... Picture stiff frozen pants all across the line.
default_smile.png
Point taken... I was allowed to use the dryer after that.

Kim

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back