Just bought back one of our girls!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]We just bought back one of our fillies, WWC Miniatures Penn E Laine (Lainie) She is 3 years old this spring and has matured at 29" She will make a great addition to our 30" and under breeding program![/SIZE]

Here's Lainie!

Lainie_2.jpg

She is a cutie Bill............sorta looks like our Lily that I bought for Earl........love them dapples.......

[SIZE=12pt]What a pretty girl!!Love the dapples!!Thanks for sharing!! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

I remember her! She has such a pretty and unusual name. Congrats on getting your sweet girl back!

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Bill and Wannalyn on getting Lainie back. She is a beautiful little mare! I love her color!!

She will certainly make a nice addition to your brood mare band!

What Bill, is the 'buying back' thing contageous???? LOL We seem to have been in that mode for the last two years also :bgrin I'll have to tell you the story of Twist too.....after I get stalls cleaned
default_yes.gif
:

Lanie looks like an ideal addition to your broodmares! Congratulations!

Charlotte

She's sure matured into a lovely girl! LOVE her dapples!

MA

We are so glad that Lainie was able to go back to Bill & Wanalynn. It was a hard decision on our family, but it was the best one right now for us. We loved our miniatures but right now we needed to sell them. I wanted more than anything for Lainie to go back to you all than sell her to a stranger that we didn't know. Our stallion went to a family that Bill & Wanalynn know personally so that thrilled us as well! We love and appreciate you both and again thank you so much for the time we have had Lainie here at our farm with our family!

Latest posts

Back