Just a Picture.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
default_wub.png
: I just came across this and I don't think I shared it but I love this photo
default_wub.png
: Sweetgrass Kissing Lilly the Lab .. In Spring 2006
default_smile.png
:

lovethem.jpg

And Just One Nice one of Wee Man Yesterday Free Jumping..
default_wub.png
:

weemanjumping.jpg

Thanks For Putting up with my Photo Overloads. I have so many i want to share belive me this si Limiting haha.
default_wub.png
: Though I may have to upload the Full Hoola hoop clip with Wee that evryone liked in my Winter slideshow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww sweetgrass has her neck and head soo pretty!!!And weeman has great form there!!I just love your guys new jumps. I for one dont mind th eoverload. Keep em coming!!!

:bgrin Thanks. I love how theyre touching noses Just had to share when I found it!

Devon, I always look when I see a picture post from you, cause they're always great! No overload here!

Cute cute cute!!!!!

You do have some of the best pictures, i agree. Always enjoy seeing them!

Very Nice Dev. Im sure I have seen them before as I have seen every pic you have on your photobucket lol.

I love your pics tho, and you always have your camera with you ready to take more.
default_yes.gif
:

See you this weekend.
default_wub.png
:

-Nicole

default_wub.png
: hey there Devon great shots both! and no worries about overload, if someone doesn't want to look they don't have to look! for those of us who really enjoy pictures, yours are always a real treat :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back