just a few pics of our minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowpaints

Reaction score
we took 11 horses to the state fair this year, we did ok, although we didnt drive as my driving gelding cut his leg a few days before the show... but here are pics!

they arent professional, but i like them
default_smile.png

EasternIdahoStateFair2011036.jpg

2011 filly Tia

EasternIdahoStateFair2011046.jpg

2011 Colt Spinner

good2-1.jpg

our driving gelding Mikey, he usually shows in halter also, i know his back legs are out too far.. lol

319905_10150305730043705_592273704_7897085_543405815_n_crop.jpg

2010 Colt, dash, full brother to spinner. its a shame, Dash doesnt really like to show, he has such a pretty head!

good2.jpg

CiCi our jumper, he was at nationals in 2009 . we jumped a awesome run ! 6 jumps (24 inches) in 9.3 seconds!! and we TOOK IT! we beat everyone elses horses lol

goodish.jpg

Cash our palomino pinto stallion

thats just part of them.. lol thanks for looking!

Great pictures of really nice horses!
default_yes.gif

I really like your stallion.
default_wub.png

thanks guys! we love our minis.. and our stallion, Cash throws the most amazing foals... with pretty heads and nice necks.. so glad we picked him!

I can't imagine hauling that many horses anywhere, much less to a show! Wow! It sounds like you did well, congratulations.

thanks guys! we wouldnt trade any of them for the world... we usually haul 10-15 minis to the state fair, have done it for 8 years now and love it! lots of people who have never seen minis, lots of people who fell in love with them
default_smile.png

cash is pretty thats him inn my avatar also!

Way to go! I have alot of respect for you showing that many at one show! I've done 6 by myself before and it was toooo much!

Latest posts

Back