Jody (SFMini) pics from rehab!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Jody sent out a couple of pictures of her and one of her Corgis, Frasier the other day. Judy dropped Frasier off to visit with Jody, while Judy went shopping. Yes, I have Jody's permission to share the pictures.

Are these not great pictures?
default_yes.gif
:

FrasierInBed2.jpg

FrasierInBed.jpg
default_wub.png
:

JODY! You look GREAT laying there in LaLa land!

You really do look comfortable, espeically with your devoted little poochie

snuggleing with you. How cute and cozy is that? And how's the food?

I hope you are staying out of pain, and will be recovered really soon.

I think when you are released, we should go lay on a beach someplace

in the sun and surf with the Big Kahuna and be fed grapes
default_yes.gif
:

She certainly looks happy there with her pup! Thats a beautiful Corgi btw!!
default_yes.gif
: Hope she's up and around real soon!

Aww now how cute is that?!?!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Looks like your doing great. Cant wait for you to get back on the forum and hear how everything is going.

Take care and god bless!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

great pictures the doggy is so cute , it looks like they were having fun relaxing :bgrin

Marty, I would love to chill at the beach. My Aunt really wants me to come to Michigan to rot by the lake for a few days, but I am not sure when I will be allowed to drive that far.

The dog is my retired Champion, CH Forfox Face The Music, also known as Frasier. He is a real mamma's boy and he was so happy to see me. He stayed like that for 2 hours and really didn't want to move when it was time for him to go home.

The food is really yukky here, but I did have a treat that tasted so good, oh, so good, a brownie with chocolate icing. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Pain? Good drugs here, guys. :bgrin

I did have cellulitis, man, that hurt way more than the knee, but it is under control now.

Looking forward to getting out of here and getting to sleep through the night. They wake me at midnight for the cellulitis antibiotic, 5 for lasix, which of course has me up and hobbling at 6! Somewhere in there they wake me to clean and dress the wound. Hopefully that will end tomorrow when the staples come out. I have 34 staples in my knee!

All I can say is thank God for the internet access!

I am getting 2 hours a day of Physical and Occupational therapy during the weekdays, something I wouldn't be getting if I had gone home, besides, I sure wouldn't be getting three meals served to me in bed at home! :lol:

Oh that is awesome that Jody got to spend time with Frasier, and vice versa!!! I know there's nothing that makes me feel happier than holding my special boy, Winston
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

katy and I got to go visit Jody and had a great time. I think I talked ear her off so bad she forgot about the therapy they were doing on her knee LOL. Jody I am just amazed at how well you are doing and how good you looked while we were there. You will be out in no time! If your still there this week we will be back if youll have us
default_yes.gif
:

It's good to see you doing so well Jody and Frasier looks so content. :aktion033:

Jody I've been carved on more than a Christmas turkey and boy those staples suck

They sting and pull and OUCH

Once they are out I swear to you, you will feel sooooo much better

but don't let on or they'll stop your happy juice......

Hey, I'll go rot with you by that lake if there is a Big Kahuna involved
default_yes.gif
:

That is pure joy on Frasier's face! And his mom Jody looks happy too!

Get well soon Jody!
default_yes.gif
:

Hi Jody! :saludando: Lookin good, keep getting better and better now!

Jody, what a perfect little bedside companion. Frasier is adorable. Glad to hear your doing better. Corinne

Thanks!

Judy just dropped him off to spend all day with me, she will come back some time this evening to get him. He immediately assumed the position and is lounging happily away while we wait for someone to come remove my staples.

Kay, please come any time. I will email you if they spring me, I figure I will have at least a day's notice to give me time to arrange transportation.

Latest posts

Back