Jinx creek picturs - He's a swimmer!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, what a good looking boy. I also wish you lived closer, sure would like him to meet my girls too.
default_yes.gif
: You can see just how much he means to you and I think it goes both ways. Swimming is so good for them and as someone said, the area you live is just beautiful. Great pictures. So happy you found each other. :aktion033: What a good friend you have there.~~ God Bless,~~Linda in Arkansas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again everyone for the compliments and putting up with me posting more Jinx pictures. I have a feeling this will be an on going thing. I can't help myself. lol

Judy, yeah I really like the Cumberland Platuea, especially now I can take Jinx swimming. It's going to be really hard not to take him everytime we take the dogs down to the creek .

I know it doesn't look like he actually swam in any of the pictures but he did. In the first pic, you see those bubbles by his chest? He was pawing because his next step was another drop off and he took it. It was sooooo cool. :lol: I'll have to see who else likes to swim.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Liz, oh man that's a bummer you don't have pictures of your stallion that loves water. Be sure to get some of Mouse!

Maxine you never know what might happen. TN isn't that far away.
default_smile.png

gosh hes a stunner, i love taking the horses to water, heres mine last year at mullaghmore beach in ireland
pictures002.jpg
he actually had just came out after swimming in it lol

Sheryl, He is so beautiful!!! I can see why you love him so much!! And a plucky little guy too! :aktion033:

Shane, isnt that beach in Sligo? That is a great photograph, very restful to look at.

Latest posts

Back