Jingles needed for my friend!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky1

Reaction score
My friend and her mom breed horses and eariler in 2007 got into Mini's. Well this past Sat during the big snowstorm her mom's indoor arena collapsed on 27 horses- both big and Mini. Sadly/luckily only 2 horses were killed as a result of this tragedy. 1-2007 Anglo-Arab filly and 1 Mini mare. The other horses mangaed to get away with minor cuts, scrapes and bruises. Her mom was in the process of bringing the horses in out of the bad weather and was getting the stalls ready to put the horses in when the arenas collapsed.

Jingles needed for Amie and her family in this time of need. To get the full story and/or to help please visit www.adellequine.com .

Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I can't imagine the horror that family must have felt as it happened. Poor horses!
default_no.gif

Jingles coming from WA. ("Jingles," if I'm not mistaken, refers to shaking a snaffle bit to send someone good thoughts? I can't remember the tradition from COTH where I first heard that term, can you please fill us in?)

Leia

How tragic, I am so sorry for the loss of her 2 horses, prayers being sent out to the family.

So sorry for your friend.. ((HUGS)) coming her way..

That is so sad she lost 2 loved ones...

Jingles means shaking a curb chain.
default_smile.png

My heart goes out to that poor family and their traumatized herd. What a tragedy!
default_no.gif

How awful.
default_no.gif
"Jingles" to the family.....also lots of Hugs and prayers.

Oh no! I'm so sorry for their loss
default_crybaby.gif

Jingles & prayers sent

Latest posts

Back